Chapter 2 - Kung Fu Panda

Hey😊

Thank you for the support guys. This story actually received a lot of reads in just a day and that's pretty exciting. So thank you for all the anticipation. I will try to not let y'all down.

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

After Jimin had finished his bath and changed he came back downstairs glancing at the door to the room his father is locked in. He wore the same clothes he did on that deciding he'll change before at school.

"I don't understand why dad would just get drunk out of nowhere. That's so unlike him and mom I can't believe she'd... No I should trust what she said. She wouldn't lie to me. Would she?" Jimin asked himself.

When he got downstairs he saw his mom sitting in the couch her head resting in her hands. He decided that he'll just creep back up the stairs and peep on his father, just to see if he's okay and if he can get a little bit of information from him about what the fuck is happening.

He tiptoed back upstairs and stood in front of his parents bedroom door. He mentally slapped himself for almost knocking on the door. He took a deep breath and cautiously unlocked the door.

Almost immediately the door swung open in lightning speed and there stood Jaeyoung, giving Jimin the same look he gave him when he had come home.

"MY FAMILY DISOBEYED ME!" Jaeyoung screamed at the top his lungs causing Jimin to flinch and run. He chased after him and when Jimin was at the bottom of the step he launched himself at him and grabbed onto the back of his shirt.

"JIYING YOU BITCH YOU MADE OUR A SON A FU-UH!" Jaeyoung screamed before being knocked out by Jiying elbowing him in the nose. He fell back on the wall and slid down on the steps.

"Jimin are you okay, sweetie? Did he hurt you?" Jiying asked in a worried tone while searching to see Jimin was bruised.

At that moment Jimin was absolutely speechless for two reasons: one his dad basically went fucking Texas Chainsaw Massacre on him a few seconds ago and two his mom just James Bond his ass.

"I...I'm fine mom." He managed to say.

"Oh my thank goodness. I was so worried. How did he even get out?" She asked.

Jimin wondered if he should tell his WWE champion of a mother that he let it him out but he decided to keep his mouth shut about that one.

"He must've picked the lock." Jimin lied, his mother thankfully believing that.

Before he could even ask just how the fuck his mother who is just as short as him managed to go Kung Fu Panda on him he heard his phone ring. He remembered he had texted Hobi before going for a shower.

Hobi:
-OH MY GOAJSGSLSH
-ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?
-JIMIN?!?!?
-JIMINIEEEE?!?!

Along with more texts from Jae and Keke.

Jae:
-BOI you come to keep me company in that shithole
-This is why I love you
-You got that big dick energy

Keke:
-AYEEEEE Jimin I heard you coming to the dance
-Bitch like we're getting drunk tonight I don't even care

Jimin smiled at their messages but remembered the reason why he has to go in the first place which immediately made him drop his grin.

He made a group chat with all of them.