Chapter 3 - Bye The Fuck

Heyyyy👏🏾✨

Enjoy💛
•••

Jimin P.O.V

I finished changing in the back and climbed back over to the passenger seats in the middle of the car, Jin reluctantly stopped the car so I wouldn't tumble over. I sat between Keke and Hobi resting my head on her shoulder to collect my thoughts a bit. My cheek brushed against the fabric of her clothing and that's how I remembered the slap dad had given me across my face. The bruise wasn't healed yet.

I really hope no one saw it. I really don't feel like having to explain about something that I myself don't even understand. I leaned off Keke's shoulder and tapped it to get her attention. Luckily it was night and inside the car was dark so I wouldn't have to worry about hiding it right now.

She looked at me questionably asking "what's up?".

"Did you carry your concealer?"

"Yeah why?" She asked. By now had gained Hobi and Jae's attention.

"I just wanted to do a lil touch up." I lied.

"Oh okay. Here my skin is darker but I brought this lighter shade just in case bitches came to the party looking like they fresh out of a coffin." She chuckled handing me the concealer and earning a slap from Jin for cursing.

"Have I taught you all nothing. And Jimin you don't need touch up. You're beautiful just the way you are." Jin complimented which made feel a little bit more confident although that's not why I'm using it but I obviously can't say why.

"Thanks Jin but Yk I just want to look even more beautiful." I lied. Luckily I think they all bought it cause it wasn't brought up again.

"We're here!" Jin exclaimed as we pulled up to the front of our school. It looked empty as shit but that was how it was supposed to look otherwise people would know some shit is happening in there.

We all got out of the car and I got to get a proper glimpse at everyone's outfit including mine.

I wore a thin long plain yellow tshirt that I had managed to tuck into my light blue jean shorts with a pair of white sneakers.

Hobi wore a bright orange hoodie with camouflage and a pair of light blue skinny jeans and orange sneakers.

Keke wore a pink crop top with black skinny jeans and black sneakers.

Jae wore a huge baby blue sweater along with a pair of navy shorts and black sneakers.

"Jae why are you dressed so...." I trailed off.

"Like he doesn't belong here?" Keke asked to which I basically just agreed to.

"Well let me see. Last time I checked I didn't want to come here but since a certain bi- person dragged me here I'm going to wear whatever I want." Jae explained.

"Well if you don't want to be here then leave. We have Jimin so it's all Gucci." Keke boasted.

"I would but I'm not leaving a Jimin here by himself with you two party animals." He said. I thought that was really nice of him to do. Friends like Jae are hard to find nowadays.

"Besides after I've had enough I'll just call Jin and he'll come pick me up." He added. Well that was a fucking pop to to my bubble.

"Wait! When you call him can I leave with you?" I asked.

"Of course but why would-"

"It's just I haven't gotten any proper sleep and I don't want to mess up my sleeping schedule. Plus I really don't wanna be here." I admitted. Well I admitted to not wanting to be here.