Chapter 35

Yoongi walked over to Jimin, he placed his hand on Jimin's small hands. "It's okay. You don't have to reveal anything. It isn't in the contract for me to know your past." His voice was gently almost as if his voice kindly caressing Jimin.

"Urm yea..." it quickly became awkward for the two, they were moving too quickly even though it is just a contract relationship.

Yoongi took a step back mumbling a sorry before going back to his original seat. He felt his cheeks burn up a little but he told himself he had to calm down. Jimin wasn't anything to be flustered about.

"Yea anyway, I'll get my driver to send you home later after you're full enough. You don't have to stay but yea my offer will stay, until the end of our contract." Yoongi said while playing with his earring. He is extremely embarrassed.

"Ahhh...thank you so much. You have been so kind to me even though the contract has only lasted a day." Jimin bowed respectfully.

Contract contract contract.

"Is that all this relationship is built on? A contract? I guess." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

He didn't really realise when he had started to notice Jimin, he doesn't even know why he is bullying the innocent boy.

Yoongi sighed internally.

"Yoongi-ssi is it okay if you just have me sent to work? I don't think I will actually make it in time if I go home first." Jimin asked.

Yoongi can't stop his heartache, he had been so blessed and there is a boy like Jimin. Will he give in to his own emotions?