Chapter 54

11pm came around really quickly.

"Thank you please come again." that was the last customer of the night. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi breathe a sigh of relieve. Jimin was mopping the floors while the other boys sat down to take a breather before they have to bring in the tables and chairs from outside.

"Jimin I have a new found respect for you." Namjoon slouched. 

Jimin just smiled and continued mopping the floors.

"Well all three of you did a good job, I wonder if you will be interested to work here." Jin walked out from one of the doors.

"Mr Kim? What are you doing here?" the three boys were very shocked. They didn't expect their home economics teacher to be the boss of a cafe. They all have their eyes widened and looking at Jin like they had seen a ghost.

"Of course I'm here. I own the place." Jin just shrugged as he sat down at the table that the boys were resting at. He placed 3 pieces of papers on the table.

"Well the choice is yours." Jin said as he did his wink. 

Namjoon blushed and Hoseok gave a knowing look at Namjoon's red face. yoongi started to laugh too when he saw Namjoon's red face.

"Guys stop laughing seriously."

"Now you know how I feel." Yoongi was trying to catch his breath.

"I know that Namjoon will definitely want to join, Yoongi too." Hoseok smirked. His teasing never ever stops. There is no off switch to the bright sunshine.

Jin showed the boys the cafe's page. It was full of pictures of the boys, all the comments are about how cute they all were.  

There were countless comments about them and there are already fan accounts made just for them

There were countless comments about them and there are already fan accounts made just for them. That sealed the deal for Hoseok and all three boys signed those papers.

"I'll put you together with Jimin for all your roster. I'll also be here so don't worry." Jin sent a wink towards Namjoon. 

"If business is good when you are here, I'll just pay you higher. Since my other employees are picking on Jimin." Jin said and I swear Yoongi's eyes flashed a red colour.