Chapter 63

Later in the morning, it is a Sunday so obviously there isn't school. Yoongi had woken early as well as Hoseok. Namjoon and Jimin were still asleep, Hoseok went to wake up Jimin. 

He walked into the bedroom that Jimin was sleeping at. He walked towards the side that Jimin was sleeping on. He let his eyes wondered a little before waking Jimin. His eyes caught the medicine bottle that sat on his bedside.

"Sleeping pills?" Hoseok muttered to himself before taking the bottle to find Yoongi who is at the kitchen making breakfast for the four of them.

"Hyung? What is this? Do you think Jimin have problems, way more than we initially thought he had?" Hoseok asked as he showed the bottle to Yoongi, which made Yoongi furrow his eyebrows.

"Well guess he will say when he wants to." Yoongi continued cooking, "Wake Jimin and Namjoon up for breakfast. We will be going out later and have some fun. Jin said that He would not allow Jimin enter the cafe today."

Hoseok nodded and headed back to Jimin's room. He placed the medicine bottle on Jimin's bedside. He started to shake Jimin up.

"Jimin, it is morning already, come on wake up let's have breakfast together." He whispered into Jimin ears. He could see Jimin stir before opening his eyes a little to see Hoseok right in front of himself.

"Morning..." Jimin muttered before sitting up his hair sticking in all directions which makes Hoseok laugh.

"Cute." Hoseok rushed Jimin to the kitchen and left to wake up Namjoon, leaving Jimin alone with Yoongi in the kitchen.

"We are going to the amusement park today and you will not turn up to work. We will have some fun and get to know each other more." Yoongi has his gummy smile on display. 

Of course Jimin didn't see since Yoongi's back was facing him.