Chapter 79

"You know what to do right? Do we need to make it extremely clear to you about your only task to join us?"

The aim was so damn clear. They were popular and what does popularity do to you? You will pick on those who are weak.

"I know, but why? Isn't he innocent? Do we really have to involve him into this whole shinanigan?" Yoongi isn't bad to start with. Just bad influence that's all.

"Well either you pick on him, or we pick on you. It is completely up to you. We won't even force you to do something you don't want to."

Protecting oneself is one's top priority right? Even if it means bringing harm to an innocent soul.

Yoongi, under watchful eyes of his new gang, walked over to Jimin and slammed his locker door shut, almost crushing Jimin's fingers.

Jimin was startled by the action. He just wanted to live his life quietly. His books were slammed out of his hands and all the papers and books scattered.

Then he was pushed down onto the floor harshly. Yoongi had to force himself to hurt the frail boy in front of him.

The cries too painful to hear.

The sight to gruesome to see.

The whole scene was too heartbreaking to take in.

The whole thing ended with Jimin covered in spots of blood and bruises on his once pure body.

Yoongi ended it all by stamping over Jimin's books, ruining them further.

"Good job, you're definitely worthy to join us. You're part of us now."

Those seniors graduated the year after but the bullying of Jimin continued.

Yoongi formed a new group with new members.