Chapter 30

Yoongi waited a little, a little like an hour. The maids brought over a bowl of porridge with some chicken stock soaking the porridge.

Yoongi tilted Jimin's head on his lap before taking up some soup with the spoon and slowly fed him.

It was a very tedious process.

After half of the porridge was gone, Yoongi decided he would stop feeding Jimin. He ate the rest of it and asked for one of the maids to clean the cutlery and bowl while he carried Jimin up to one of the guest rooms.

"Jimin why are you giving me so many problems on the first day of our contract?" He grumbled to himself since no one was around and Jimin was unconscious.

"Seriously though should I had chosen someone else?" Yoongi tucked Jimin into the bed when Jimin suddenly replied a yes to Yoongi, scaring the h3ll out of him completely.

"What the h3ll Jimin! You scared me!" Yoongi screamed at Jimin.

"Yea yea yea well I'm awake now. I should get going." Jimin tried to get out of the room but Yoongi stopped him.

"It is already very late, just stay it wouldn't hurt ok?" Yoongi tried to make him stay.

"Contract." Jimin just replied.

"Yeah I know but you should still care about your safety. It is very dark now and the last bus has already left."

"I can take a taxi back."

"What if something happen to you when you're home? Additionally taxis are not safe nowadays."

"Don't try to argue. I already said I would never live with you, never in a million years."

"Jimin I already said, you're just staying for the night. I'm letting you go back to your apartment tomorrow."

The continued to fight like this for the next 1 hour before Jimin actually relented.