Chapter 76

Time skip cause no one wants to know about those boring stuff....

"Well our job is done. Do you guys want to go out for a drink?" Yoongi suggested as he split the money accordingly.

He of course got the least since he didn't do anything for this operation except maybe accepting the offer and giving put instructions.

They made their way to their favourite bar in town, 'The Minis'.

"Hey brother!" Namjoon shouted as they made their way to the counter which was manned by none other than Jackson Wang himself.

"Hey! What can I get you guys?" He was cleaning some cups and clearing the table.

"Yea we would like the usual." Hoseok said as he takes a seat right in front of Jackson.

~~~ several drinks later ~~~

"Yah! Yoongi what do you feel about Jimin?" A half drunk Hoseok asked Yoongi who is pretty much sober still after like 10 shots.

""He is okay I guess. Why do you ask?" Yoongi downed his 11th shot of the night and he still isn't wavering at all.

"Oh you know, you have gone all soft for him and like we can all see you're so damn whipped for the small boy." Namjoon chip in as he take his ale.

"That's not true at all you dumb idiots. I will never like him that way like seriously stop pushing that idea on me. It is not fun at all." Yoongi was trying damn hard to keep his cool.

He can't help it but he is trying to deny the fact that his own friends are right about what they had just said. It all made sense to them.

To him it was just kindness, right?

"I'm just acting out of kindness for that poor boy. I feel bad for bullying him for all these years and I want to make it up to him." Yoongi said, as if trying to convince himself instead of his friends.

"I call bull." Hoseok said while lying on the counter staring at Yoongi.

"Yea I agree, you never feel bad. Not even when you bullied that nerd that had some disabilities or something. You just didn't care. Doesn't make Jimin anymore special." Namjoon said, "Besides, you never go soft. You just rejected on dissecting the guy's head just now. You definitely like Jimin. You never rejected dissecting someone completely."

He was the only one oblivious.