Chapter 33

The next morning, Yoongi woke up rather late, it was already 10am when he was faced with the glaring sunlight.

He walked downstairs and saw Jimin sitting at the dining table but not eating.

"Morning." he mumbled as he made his way down the spiral staircase. Jimin looked up at him and gave him a small 'morning' and a slight smile making his cheeks puff up a little.

"Anyway can you eat? I don't want the same thing to happen again like yesterday." Yoongi didn't want to force Jimin to eat the food that has already been prepared.

"Yea I'll eat something before I go. I'm so sorry you have to see something like that yesterday and you had to take care of me. I'm so sorry that I yelled at you without knowing the situation." Jimin apologised. He was also embarrassed as yesterday was their first day as a couple.

"It's alright, don't fret about it. I just want you to he okay and get better as time passes alright?" Yoongi asked as he dug into his bacon and eggs pancakes breakfast.

They give a menu every week so he knows what breakfast they would have. He was scared that Jimin would not be able to eat all the food served.

"If you can't eat that's fine. I just really want to know what had happened to cause you to not be able to eat properly. Look I'm not trying to squeeze an answer out of you, I just want to know seeing that we are a couple now." Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes so that Jimin would understand that he is serious about his words.

He just nodded before eating a little then start with his story.