Chapter 1

It was the usual day for Jimin, heading towards the main gates of school. He didn't think learning was hell but surely the people were.

He stepped in not more than 10 steps, there stood Min Yoongi and his gang, including his current boyfriend Kim Taehyung. Yoongi is bisexual so he had several relationships with both genders and it seems that Taehyung has been the longest lasting of 1 year.

"Jimin, I think you need a bath." Yoongi said as he poured water onto Jimin's head. They all knew Jimin wasn't doing well and had to take up part-time jobs. They saw him once at a very nice cafe.

Jimin wasn't fazed by this bullying. He looked up at his bullies and asked, "Are you done yet?"

His sassy attitude just get all the bullies riled up and they just bash him up even more than the rest. So the usual beating session happened. Yoongi had his gang hold Jimin down as he punched him really hard. Taehyung of course laughing at the show he was given.

Jimin winced but made no sounds of pain. He endured it, more like embrace it. It is a true fact that he can't stop them so he let them do it.

He didn't really care much. His shirt clung onto his body for dear life and bruises were forming onto his arms and legs and of course his unseen, covered abdomen.

No one cared. Namjoon and Hoseok just let go of Jimin. He stood up and left for class. The bell was already going to ring. Everyone who saw him, just let him be, like he was a ghost who roamed the schools. They never acknowledge him, the loner.