Chapter 38

It wasn't that Jimin's uniform was a maids' costume, it was his punishment for not bringing his uniform. Well besides Jimin, everyone else was really enjoying his appearance that day.

Everyone was asking for photos so, he took their phones and did this for fan service. He has many fans at the cafe boys and girls included.

Yoongi walked into the cafe breaking from the shock first

Yoongi walked into the cafe breaking from the shock first. He was pulling on Hoseok's arm in one hand and Namjoon's arm in the other. He walk trying to calm his heart down.

He felt so flustered because he was seeing another guy wear a girlish costume. He actually liked it. Jimin didn't look half bad at all.

Then he realised the purple that really stood out was gone but replaced with a cherry brown. He pulled the other two to an empty booth and sat down. He took the menu that was on the table before he raised his hand to wave over one of the waiters or waitresses.

His eyes was glued to the menu and he didn't realise Jimin was there standing next to his table.

Namjoon and Hoseok both looked at Jimin from top to toe, simply stunned by the whole look.

"How may I help you master?" Jimin said in a not kinky way. It was part of the punishment of not bringing the uniform as well.

Depending on what costume you are given, you have to perform the role well. Need some top notch acting skills to pull off.

Yoongi looked up shocked as well when he heard the name that was used.

"Uh-uh-uh we urm I urm I would get the americano with the chocolate velvet cake with the strawberries as toppings." Yoongi had blood rushing to his face.

'Seriously Min Yoongi, calm the fuck down. It is just Jimin.' Yoongi was in his thoughts when both Namjoon and Hoseok had their orders taken by Jimin as well.

"I think he hit the jackpot." Namjoon whispered to Hoseok.

"Yea I think so too. Do you think the ship will sail or taegi will return." Hoseok asked and Namjoon just shrugged.