Chapter 16

He went to many jewellery stores, he had had Jimin's ears pierced at his lobes as well as a cartilage piercing.

Jimin definitely had the bad boy vibe now. Yoongi was also kind enough to get some rings for Jimin's small fingers. He decided to have a personalised ring with his and Jimin's name engraved onto it.

He knew it was temporary but even if it is temporary, it had to seem real. He needs to win Taehyung back still. He won't lose to someone worse than him, someone like Jeon Jungkook.

"Jimin let's go get your hair dyed. What colour, your choice." Yoongi took Jimin's free hand and pulled him to the salon he would always patronise.

He instructed the person to cut and style Jimin's hair, as well as dye his hair whatever colour Jimin requests. All their things were placed at one corner where Yoongi sat and Jimin was being ushered to one of the chairs.

The person was handling he hair with a lot of care. He would never really comb it and there were many knots. His hair is also very oily. He rarely cared for it.

Yoongi looked through his photo album on his phone when the bell that stood above the door rang. He sees the last two people on earth he wanted to see right now, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook saw the expression of Yoongi and he smirked. He took Taehyung's chin and and leaned in for a very passionate kiss right in front of Yoongi.

He liked Yoongi's reaction.

"Stop with your PDA Jeon, you do not own this place to display your disgusting love for your lover." He scowled.

"Oops I didn't see you there. So sorry." The mocking tone from Jungkook was dripping.

Yoongi almost couldn't control himself.