Chapter 41

"What is this?" Jungkook laughed. He was mocking Jimin's current appearance.

"Oh a maid, so fitting of your status, slave." Jungkook is extremely harsh with his words.

"Jeon, enough of those words. You don't have the rights to say that." Yoongi stood up to Jungkook. He didn't want this to happen. He didn't want a fight to happen.

"Excuse me sir but you have to leave." A man in his mid thirties, grey hair strands hidden between his luscious black hair.

He guided Jungkook out of the café. The quiet customers became chatty again. It was as if the whole thing didn't happen at all.

Jimin was talking to the man who had guided Jungkook out, seem like he was the manager.

Yoongi sat back down on his seat, Namjoon and Hoseok grinning at him.

"Prince charming to the rescue huh, Yoongi?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows at Yoongi.

"N-no..." Yoongi was looking at Jimin with caring eyes. He is never soft to anyone, not even to his girlfriends or boyfriends in the past.

Yoongi became a whole new person with Jimin now as his contract boyfriend. He is so much cautious and caring than usual.

"Yoongi you are so different now that you have Jimin." Hoseok said as he scanned Yoongi from top to toe.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows not understanding what Hoseok was talking about. He didn't change, did he?

"Yea I agree." Namjoon doing the same as Hoseok.

His eyebrows furrowed further as he looked at his two friends weirdly.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm the same as always, I've never changed." Yoongi said as he stared at the two as if they were aliens.

"In denial~" Hoseok said in sing song manner.