Chapter 34

"Well it is going to be rather long winded story, but to be shortly put, I wasn't treated very well." Jimin sighed as he poked at the food.

"My parents died when I was younger, so I was left to fend for myself. My parents made my uncle and aunt to be my guardians until I turn 18." Jimin took a sip of the milk that sat in front of him as he glanced up. He saw Yoongi looking at him very attentively. He is completely surprised.

"My uncle had always been very jealous of my parents, so all the anger he had pent up over the years, he took it out on me." Jimin looked down, "The money that was supposed the reach me every month, was never given to me. He kept it and use it to buy soju for himself."

Yoongi can't help but feel a tug on his heartstrings as he continues to listen to Jimin.

"Because of that, I was forced to find a part-time job to support myself. Whenever I get my pay I would pay rent first before he snatches the money away from me." Jimin placed his hand on his neck and rub it.

He has never told other people this much about his past. He was so open about it to Yoongi though.

"He would come and hit me with various items, like his belt or my furniture. I never really had the money for treatment. I would just patch myself up, eat some pain killers and go to bed." Jimin was clearly having difficulty with his words.

Yoongi could sense that.