Chapter 48

"What? Go where? The mission isn't until tomorrow night you know? Even the invitation states it is tomorrow." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as he stare at Yoongi weirdly.

"Go back to the café." Yoongi said bluntly before taking his keys.

"Why? To see your adorable boyfriend?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows at Yoongi.

Yoongi was annoyed at the action itself. "No, just to grab lunch. They have a restaurant nearby the café that we went this morning. It is well known for their chinese food."

"Well you're paying right?" Namjoon asks just as a clash was heard.

"Kim Namjoon! Don't tell me you're breaking my cups again. It is the 10th one in the past hour." Yoongi shouted towards the direction of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I swear this is the last cup I break." Namjoon apologised.

"Namjoon, you not only break cups but you break promises too. I'm not trusting your promises at all. Not even if you give me all the money you own now." Yoongi said before walking out the door and to his parking spot where his car sat.

He convinced himself that he was just going to a restaurant that just happened to be near Jimin's workplace, totally not because he wanted to see Jimin.

He strapped in his seat belt and Hoseok let himself into the passenger seat while Namjoon sat at the back by himself.

Yoongi started to drive and Hoseok blasted the radio. Not that Yoongi minded.

Then Yoongi found himself almost turning into the cafe when Yoongi forced himself to go straight where that chinese place was.

They walked in and was immediately attended to. They ordered all sorts of food like Mala soup, kang kong sambal, dim sum, etc.

They started digging into the feast table. Each of them given a fortune kookie.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok broke the kookie before eating it after pulling out the tiny piece of paper.

"Namjoon, what does your fortune write?" Hoseok asked as he red his.

"Huh? What fortune?" He scratched his head.