Chapter 20

Yoongi really liked the feeling of holding Jimin's small body in his arms. He never had anyone to take care of, everything was already take care for him. He didn't need to lift a single finger.

He doesn't know why he already starts to feel attracted to Jimin. It has only been few hours since he started to know him. Just few hours ago he was still crying about Tae.

"Yah! My conditions!" Jimin shouted but it was muffled by Yoongi's shirt.

He immediately let go of Jimin.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought you would need a hug." Yoongi apologised for the first time in his life, not really but he doesn't apologise to his friends per say.

"That's fine. I liked your hugs anyway, it was warm and nice." Jimin blushed while saying that. He felt a little embarrassed.

Jimin had never been in a relationship before, even when he was actually good looking in the past. All he did was socialise and made friends, he never made girlfriends or boyfriends. It didn't come naturally to him.

He definitely was shy but it changed after his uncle killed his parents in front of his eyes. He remembers the exact words he had said.

'You little bastard, listen well and listen good because I'm only going to say this once. Your parents don't deserve to live, you don't either but I'm going to let you. I'll make your life a living hell and you can't do anything about it'

That was what his uncle said. He was jealous of his family and Jimin was always the perfect child.

From that incident on, he never smiled ever.