Chapter 27

After maybe half an hour, Jimin ate all that was in his plate but his stomach just wasn't having it. He felt the food trying to come back up his throat, he couldn't show this in front of Yoongi.

"Excuse-" Jimin just ran to the bathroom while having his hand holding onto his mouth. The partially food had already filled his mouth and he was trying really hard not to ruin the place, which he had managed to do.

He ran into one of the empty cubicles and spewed all the half digested food into the toilet. He kept on vomiting all the food he had just consumed. He felt so bad that he was actually wasting Yoongi's money.

~~~

Outside in the dining area, Yoongi felt very shook that Jimin had just ran to the toilet. He doesn't know what is happening but he decided to go after him. He was so worried about Jimin. No one would actually sprint to the toilet with such pace holding onto his mouth.

"Was the food too disgusting? Did it not suit his tastes? Did I do something wrong by bringing him here?" He asked himself as he continued to walk to the toilet which was in his sight.

Before he entered the washroom, he heard sounds of Jimin puking. He suddenly feels very bad. He pushed the door open to the guys toilet as he saw Jimin feeling completely terrible.

He went over to rub on Jimin's back to ease his suffering a little.

"You alright, Jiminie?" He asked in a very soft voice. He feels completely guilty for putting Jimin in such a situation.

He took some paper towels and help Jimin wipe off his sweat and tears that he had shed. He even wiped his mouth and let Jimin rest against the cubicle wall.