Chapter 55

Alright don't be shocked that it has only been 2 days on this fan-fiction. I mean the chapters are short, which is way easier to manage. So one day is about 30 chapters or so plus minus. If I were to write long chapters, I'll probably die and unable to update so much. I'm actually trying to reach a word count of 120,000 or more. I'm currently at 16,200++ words well until chapter 54 if each chapter is about 300++ words. So pardon the short chapters, it's easier to write that way.

Soooo back to the story~~~

💜💜💜

"Yah! Yoongi calm down, no violence in this cafe okay? I know you're mad but they think we are biased towards Jimin. We let him rest upstairs which is not allowed for employees." Jin stated.

They all then understood why the other people pick on Jimin, but it is not a valid reason to do so.

"Okay then we will help Jimin as much as possible. This cute little mochi needs protecting." Hoseok hugged Jimin tightly and gave a few kisses on Jimin's face.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Jung Hoseok, stop what you are doing now, he is mine." Yoongi shouted from his seat.

"Are you admitting now?" Hoseok gave a smirk towards Yoongi.

Yoongi just denied and walk outside to bring the extra tables inside. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin, including the manager just laughed at Yoongi's reaction and Jimin blushed at those words he had spoken.

"Go out and help the poor boy to bring in the tables and chairs." Jin said in between his windshield wiper laugh.

"Jin hyung, I think we should add more tables or some waiting chairs outside. The line was extremely long and I think they stood outside for very long as well." Jimin told Jin.

They weren't at school so Jin told Jimin to call him Jin hyung instead of Mr Kim.

"Look at our Jimin, so considerate and always thinking about others. Well if business continues to be good, I'll move somewhere bigger maybe a 3 level place and the 3rd floor will still be a place you can stay if your uncle ever acts up." Jin knew and he pity the boy.

"Just clean up the place, help them once their done." Jin said as he walk to the back.

Then he thought about things, wasn't Yoongi his bully, can you be so attracted to your bully?

"Sigh never mind my feelings. This will all be over after 30 days." Jimin got down to work and the 3 boys already brought in all the tables and stored them away.

What a nice way to end the day.