Chapter 15

(3rd Person POV)

Meliodas had carried down Elizabeth so she could be apart of the little party that was going on. Y/n was already down stairs helping with the food and drinks. 

Soon Meliodas laid Elizabeth down so she could see everything that was going on. Y/n and Sennett carried out the food and set it all up for all of the Sins to enjoy. 

"Alright Elizabeth. It's time for me to finally introduce you. This is Ban, he's the fox sin of greed." Meliodas say gesturing to Ban sitting on a stool. 

"Hey. Don't bother getting up." Ban said.

"Where did you get that suit?" Meliodas questioned looking at his best friend. 

"Melie, it's obvious he stole it." Y/n commented before Ban could get a reply. Ban looked at her with fake hurt in his eyes.

"Mom, why would you say such a thing about me. Calling me a thief." Ban said dramatically. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked back into the kitchen to grab the last of the meal. "Well I haven't seen you in a while Daine."

"I could have gone a hundred years without seeing you again." Diane said, twirling her pigtail around her finger. 

"Oh, be nice you two." Y/n said walking out the kitchen with the last plates of food.

Ban then made his way over to Elizabeth. 

"My name is Elizabeth. I'm sorry for not rising to greet you." Elizabeth said to him.

"Nonsense, you got hurt and now you are resting so don't worry about it. Plus we aren't to keen on formalities." Ban said, bowing to Elizabeth. "So let's all be friends, just the four of us." 

"You mean six of us." Hawk said from below. 

"Um, Captain do you need glasses there are four of us here." 

"No there are six of us. Are you sure you don't have couple of screws loose." Hawk said once more. 

"Who said that?" Ban asked dumbfounded. 

"I did." Hawk sai once more, gaining everyone's onto him. 

"THERE'S A TALKING PIG HERE!!!" Ban exclaimed. As he backed away from Hawk.

"YOU'RE JUST NOW REALISING THAT!!" Hawk exclaimed back. 

"Wow Ban I didn't know you were so slow." Y/n said softly with a chuckle behind it. 

"The talking pig is more than I can handle man. Hold on, you're King. You ended up eating so much that you turned into an actual pig." Ban said, like he just solved a problem. 

"Guess again." Diane said blankly.

"I think Kings dead, at least that's the rumor." Meliodas said to Ban.

Y/n was chuckling a little harder now. The conversation that was going on was to funny to her since she had a little to drink. 

"I warn you now, I ain't no ordinary pig. I am Sir Hawk, Captain of Scrap Disposal."

"Wow~. I never heard of that order before." Ban said in excitement. 

"Are you done with introductions. You better eat up, or she will eat it all first." Dana said pointing at Y/n who is on her third plate. 

Everyone soon rushed to the table to grab food. While Diane and Elizabeth were given kabobs. Diane's being a lot bigger than the rest. 

"Does it bother you to stand here alone?" Sennett asked Diane as she pick up her kabob. 

"Nope. I'm just glad I get to eat with everyone for a change." Diane said. 

The atmosphere was filled with joy and happiness. It almost felt like bubbles were flowing through the air. Y/n had just downed her tenth mug of booze. Ban was chugging his eleventh mug currently. Diane was drinking from a barrel cause the mugs are to small for her. 

Meliodas fed Elizabeth. Hawk was scarfing down his food like it was going somewhere. Y/n began to become clingy and had Meliodas feed her too. Ban jumped on top of Hawk and he began to ride his around. Y/n laughed the whole time. She then jumped onto Meliodas's back, yelling for a piggyback ride. 

"Come on piggy. Don't hold out on me, teach me your ways Captain Hawk." Ban slurred his words together. Obviously he was drunk. 

"I would help you, but I have someone sleeping on my back already." Meliodas said nodding his head towards Y/n. 

Y/n was sound asleep on Meliodas's back holding a mug of Vanya Ale tightly in her hand. Somehow making sure it doesn't spill. While her other hand was holding Meliodas's and she refused to let go. 

"Ban try not to over do it okay?" Diane asked a platonic question, knowing that no one it going to answer her. 

"I wish this could last forever." Elizabeth said. She turned her head to look at her surroundings. "But that will never happen for us no will it." 

"Hey princess." Diane called. Elizabeth turned her head once more to look at Diane who was above her. "I don't know a lot about humans or the customs that they have and I'm not that interested. However."

"However?" Elizabeth repeated. 

"I'm okay with the idea of fighting for you though. Cause honestly, you were pretty badass today." Diane said with a small smile.

This caused Elizabeth to sit up straight. "Who me? I didn't do anything!"

"You got a really strong power you know." Diane said softly. "The power to change the hearts of people around you."

"But Lady Diane-" Elizabeth said but she was cut off.

"By the way princess, would it be alright it I called you Elizabeth?" Diane asked. Looking at Elizabeth from the corner of her eye. 

"Yes!" Elizabeth said happily with a bright smile. 

"And don't worry about being formal with me okay?" Diane said. 

"I couldn't possibly." Elizabeth said in return. 

"Hey it's fine." Diane said a little roughly. 

"O-oh okay." Elizabeth stuttered. 

Then a shooting star passes by. Then another one crossing over the first. It continued with many more starts. 

Everyone saw and looked up at the stars. Meliodas nudged Y/n a bit to wake her up. 

"Hmm." She hummed lightly eyes slowly opening. 

"Look at the sky." Meliodas said softly. Y/n looked up and saw the crossing stares. Her eyes began to sparkle. 

"They're so pretty." She said softly falling back to sleep. 

Soon, everyone followed in her footsteps. As dawn began to come to view, the Seven Deadly Sins were fast asleep.