Chapter 32

(Meliodas's POV)

I was floating, I don't remember where I am. After being trapped in that Goddess Amber, I don't remember a thing.

I looked around for a bit. Then I saw a bright light, I floated towards it only to end up in my old living room.

"Daddy! Your home!" Isabell said, she ran into my arms.

"Welcome home dear. Dinner is almost ready, so go and wash up."  I smiled and nodded as I headed up the familiar steps. Just like I did a hundred times before.

(3rd Person POV)

Meliodas landed right in front of Helbram making his wing go away.

"Judging by your appearance, you've -" Helbram started but never finished. Meliodas punched Helbram in the stomach but he caught the punch. "I might have to reconsider my opinion of you."

Meliodas then disappeared from Helbram's sight for a moment then uppercuts him. Then Meliodas then dove into Helbram's stomach, feet first. He then picked Helbram up by his collar and threw him.

Helbram caught himself just in time but Meliodas kept on attacking.

(Meliodas's POV)

It was the middle of I was holding Y/n in my arms when I heard a bang.  I woke up instantly. I made sure Y/n didn't wake up before heading down stairs.

I looked around and saw a candle in the kitchen. I slowly make my way towards the light. Only to see Isabell with the jar of cookies, a glass of milk at the table.

"Why are you awake and eating cookies?" I asked her. She looked at me with crums on her face.

"I got thirsty, then I got hungry. So I got the cookies but my chair fell over. Thankfully I had already put the jar down." Isabell explained taking another bite of her cookie.

"Good thing your not hurt." I said with a sigh. "But, your mother won't be happy knowing we ate all of the cookies. So we won't tell her."

Isabell's eyes sparkled when she heard what I said. I then got a glass of milk as well and sat next to her grabbing a cookie as well and eating it.

(3rd Person POV)

Helbram and Meliodas kept on fighting. Helbram kept making notes on Meliodas. But it didn't stop him.

~With Diane~

"What is with this mana? It could make Helbram run for his money. I guess I'll go babysit Guila in the time being." A Holy Knight thought out loud. He turned around to walk way, but Howzer out to him.

"You used your magical ability on someone who wasn't resisting and dragged an innocent man into it."

"We are dealing with dangerous people. They plotted to over throw the Kingdom."

"That girl risked her life for an innocent person. Who's the criminal her or a damn pill bug like you?!"

"Who are you calling a pill bug!!!" The Holy Knight called out.

Before anyone could respond the grounds started to shake startling the two. They turned around to see a house walking towards them.

(Meliodas's POV)

I was running around in a meadow chasing Isabell around while Y/n was on the picnic blanket sewing something.  She had been working on it for the past couple of months. 

"Catch me if you can, Daddy!" Isabell yelled. She was a couple feet in front of me. 

I ran towards her. She screamed at my speed and ran off towards Y/n.

My Love [Meliodas x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara