Chapter 30

(Your POV)

I left King to finish off the Holy Knights. I went and looked for Elizabeth and Hawk. As I'm flying around I spot Griamore, Elizabeth, Hawk, and another girl were standing next to a stonewall, and Ban is still unconsious. I quickly landed startling all of them.

I took in the scene.

Elizabeth was holding a purple neckless, along with Melie's sword. I looked at the neckless to see that it was a Goddess Amber. My eyes widened. I walk over to Elizabeth and grabbed the Goddess Amber.

"W-What are you doing?" Yelled the girl. "Get away from my sister! You monster!"

"Monster? You are calling me a monster? You're the one that trapped my husband! You're the one that is going to get him killed. So the only monster I see here is YOU!" I yelled at her.

"You have no right to yell at Princess Veronica." Griamone, voiced. I glared at him.

"How dare you tell me what I can and can't do. I'll have you know I hold great power that you can never get your hands on." I stated. The girl with purple hair, who I asumed was Princess Veronica, and Griamore looked at me with shock in their eyes.

"Bring him back Veronica!" Elizabeth yelled. I went to interferer but Veronica replied already.

"I don't know how." Veronica said. She went to step forward but I stepped in front of Elizabeth.

"I hate you Veronica! You don't know Sir Meliodas like I do!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Griarmor." Veronica said. Then as if on comand Griamore trapped Elizabeth in one of his spells.

"Let her go." I said darkly.

"I only listen to Princess Veronica, no matter what." Griamore declared.

"Is that so. Then I'll have to force her to tell you to let go. Or maybe I could slice through it with one finger." I heard Ban say. I look behind Griamore to see Ban holding Veronica hostage.

"That's a good boy, Ban." I complimented with a creepy smile. "Make them bring everything back to me."

~ With King~

(3rd Person POV)

"That's weird. I haven't felt Captain's and Diane's energy in a while. Ban's is fading." King said to himself. Then he felt a powerful energy coming from an unknown source. "Wait who is that?"

"What seems to be the matter? You seemed a little troubled, Fairy King" Guila said. Her and Jericho stared at the fairy in the sky.

"What have you done to Captain and Diane? And Ban I guess." King questioned the two. But all he get was silence in return. "Whose powerful energy is that?"

Once again silence. "Fine then I will go check for myself." King said and flew off. "Oh, and before I forget. If you cross me or get in my way again-." King was cut of when Guila fired explosions at him, then Jericho swung her sword at him causing a great explosion.

"Let people finish talking." King said.

''He flew gab high that quickly?!" Jericho exclaimed,

"If you two get in my way again, I'll put you down." King said calmly. He then summoned Chastiefol in it's forth form, Sunflower. ''I'll admit that you two are fairly powerful. Just train for another century and you will be on the right path."

King fired Sunflower.

But someone cut it in half. King looked down to see the referee from the Fighting Festival.

Then in a flash Guila and Jericho were safe and King had a blade to his throat.

"Sir Helbram, let us assist." Guila offered but was rejected.

"That's alright. Go and retrieve what we were sent here for." Helbram said and bb two ran off.

~With Y/n~

"You rat! Remove Your filthy hands from Princess Veronica this instant." Griamore demanded. Hawk complained but quickly corrected himself.

"Don't listen to anyone else but me, my son.'' Y/n said. Her hands on Ban's shoulders.Y/n's once white wings turning grey. As she hovered in the air to make her look taller.

 As she hovered in the air to make her look taller

(A/n: Like this basically)

Griamore looked at the two sins. He feared for Veronica's life more than his own.

"Bring my husband back to me. And let Elizabeth go." Y/n ordered.

Then someone swung their sword at Y/n's back, but it was blocked and knocked Y/n forword, causing Veronica to be knocked into Griamore's arms.

"You bitch!" Y/n yelled as she looked behind her to see Jericho there.

Y/n stood up to see Jericho and Guila standing there. Jericho kicked Y/n in the stomach knocking her away from Ban then she cut his back. Jericho then stepped onto Y/n's back keeping her down.

"That's Jericho." She said. Stepping harder on Y/n's back.

Hawk ran and attacked Jericho but Guila blew him away with an explosion. Causing Elizabeth to scream for him.

"I see we already have what we are sent here for."Guiher said as she walked towards Elizabeth in the Perfect Shell.

"Touch my child and you are dead. I mean it!" Y/n yelled at Guila as she inched her way closer to Elizabeth. Jericho pressed harder on Y/n's back. Making her wince in pain. Griamore had released Elizabeth out of the magical ability.

"Come give me your hand." Guila said ignoring Y/n's threat.

"Hold it." Veronica said slapping Guila's hand away from Elizabeth. "But I'll be the one to bring Ellie back. Your... Hendrickson's objectives are just Meliodas and that sword, correct?"

Guila then drew her sword at Veronica making Griamore become on gaurd.

"What are you doing?" Griamore asked. Jericho stepped away from Y/n to back up Guila.

"Now I ask you to hand over Princess Elizabeth like a good little girl." Guila said. Her sword still pointed at Veronica. "If you don't-"

"I won't allow you to speak to Princess Veronica in such a manner." Griamore voiced, putting the two in Perfect Shell.

"Nicely done." Veronica complimented. Than her additued changed. "I have no idea what you and Hendrickson are planning but all do you need to be court-martialed!"

Elizabeth took this chance to run from the situation, with Meliodas and his sword.