Chapter 25

(3rd Person POV)

"Hey everybody the tournament battles of the festival are about to begin!" Love Helm yelled as everyone gathered around the arena. "Rules are simple. Matches are won by sufficient or K.O. you step out of the ring you lose. That's it. Then and there. Now let's get to the first match!" 

"Its Griamore vs Matrona!" 

Diane as Matrona walked onto the stage. Hat and cloak still presented on her body. 

"Standing 7ft tall and weighing 400 pounds, Griamore!!" Love Helm introduced. 

"Standing 5ft 5in tall and weighing an undisclosed amount, Matrona!!" 

Many guys yelled in the crowd about her measurements. 

"Sorry, Ms. The hats fine but you are going to have to take off the cloak." Love Helm said. Matrona obeyed anyways and removed the purple cloak. Showing off the Boar Hat uniform. 

Then men then started to wolf whistle. But Matrona didn't pay any attention to it. 

"Captain isn't that-" King started.

"No doubt about it. That's my tavern uniform." Meliodas finished. 

"Do you think that could be the princess?" King asked. 

"Not quite." Y/n said, not taking her eyes off of the fight that was soon to happen. 

Before the two could questioned her the fight began. 

Matrona ran at Griamore and punched him in the stomach repeatedly. Love Helm started to narrate the fight. Matrona kept on punching Griamore's stomach, until he started to cast a spell to protect himself. 

"I can't allow myself to be defeated. It has nothing to do with you." The spell then reach all round his body, making a purple shell. "This is my magic ability. Wall!" 

The purple type shell made a hard bubble around Griamore. Everyone was shocked. Matrona stood there thinking of a plan.

"Judging by his ability." Ban started.

"He is another Holy Knight." Meliodas finished. 

Matrona decided to keep punching at the Wall. Her punches going even faster. 

"Your too late sweetheart. Half-ass magical abilities and physical attacks won't work on him at all. When he is using that, all you can do is wait until her is done. You should have ended this before it completely covered him." Howzer said to no one in particular. 

Matrona continued to punch the magic shell. But it started to grow. Pushing Matrona back.

"My wall is a symbol. To protect Princess Veronica. I insist that you leave the ring!" Griamore said, making the wall grow bigger and bigger. 

The spell reached the edge of the ring, making Matrona have nowhere to run of go. 

"I will be advancing to the final round. If Princess Veronica were to command it I would bring anyone to their knees. Even the Seven Deadly Sins. Even Meliodas and Y/n themselves!" Griamore yelled. 

"Oh yeah? Well that's not going to happen!" Matrona yelled. She then clench her fist once more and punched the purple shell. Diane was able to make it crack. Then it broke. Catching Griamore by surprise. Matrona quickly ran into the spell and uppercut Griamore in the chin. 

Griamore was launched threw his own magic and Matrona's hat came off. Griamore was blasted out of bounds and Matrona was left in the ring. Making her the winner. 

Diane stepped down the stage, standing with the rest of the Sins. 

"Oh, well I was hoping to stay hidden for a little bit longer." Diane said. "Yep it's me."