Chapter 3

(Meliodas's POV)

I watched as her eyes fluttered open. She held a smile on her face once the both of us made eye contact. I gave her a grin. 

"Hello there, darling." Y/n smiled brightly at me, sitting up a bit. She looked at me and racked a hand threw my hair. 

"Hello, love~. How did you sleep?" She asked me, brushing some of my hair back. Y/n surely cares for me.

"I slept well dear. What about you?" I asked her, she gave off a giggle and brushed threw her own hair. 

"I slept well hun. Anyways we are going to be stopping soon so, we best get up." She explained, while getting out of our bed and heading to our shared closet. She pulled out her normal outfit. Along with panties and a bra. She then turned to me, with a smile.

"Are you just going to stare at me, or are you going to get dressed too?" Y/n said, looking at me over her shoulder. I slid out of the bed and walked over to the closet too. 

Y/n was sliding on her panties and then her skirt. I put on my boxers then my shorts. I grab my white button up and started to button it up. But while I was going to button up my shirt, Y/n slapped my hand away. 

"Let me do it." Was the only thing she said before buttoning my shirt. I look at her and see that she was already dressed. 

Once she was done with my shirt I slid on the vest and fixed the tie. Y/n was sliding on her black heels and turned around to face me. 

"Lets go, dear." She said, grabbing the door nob. I walk towards her, my shoes on as well, ready to start up the Boar Hat for another day. 

(Your POV)

I was whipping down some tables getting ready before we open. Melie was cleaning the dishes when we heard Elizabeth coming down the stairs. 

I looked at her and saw that she is wearing the tavern uniform. I look at her and gave a sweet smile.

"How did you sleep Elizabeth?" I asked her going back to cleaning the tables. 

"I slept very well. How about you two?" Elizabeth asked. I could tell she was smiling. I looked up from the table and gave her a warm smile. 

"We slept very well too. Thank you for asking." I replied for the both of us. 

"Um. Lady Y/n, Sir Meliodas. I have a question to ask the two of you." Elizabeth said, gaining both of our attention. 

"Yeah, what is it, Elizabeth." I asked her, giving her my full attention. She was nervous, I could tell. I gave her a warm smile, letting my aura show her that it is okay to ask anything. 

"Um, well. Since the two of you are apart of the Seven Deadly Sins, what crime did you guys commit, to be labeled as wicked criminals?" Elizabeth asked wondering of our past. 

Me, personally, I remember everything. From that day. 

Before I could answer, Melie did. 

"My crime. Well the truth is, I stole every pair of panties I could get my hands on." I walked over to him and smacked on the head. 

"Okay, the truth is I stocked a whole bunch of women with perfect boobs and groped them." I punched him into the floor. Elizabeth gasped, but I waved my hand at her. 

"Our crime was nothing of importance, not to mention we really didn't do anything." I explained walking towards Elizabeth. Before she could ask anymore questions I change the subject. "That's a cute outfit you have on, Elizabeth. I'm glad it fits you."