Chapter 1

(3rd Person POV)

Elizabeth told the couple about her quest to find the sins. Y/n was about to ask another question but she was cut off, by a banging on the door. 

"Come out! Come out now! The villagers told us who's in there. We are the order of the beard of the mountain cat. Serving under the Holy Knights from the foot of the mountain. Wondering Rust Knight, of the Seven Deadly Sins. COME OUT!" Yelled a knight form the other side of the door. 

The three of them looked at each other and formed an idea. 

~Outside the door~

"I don't think they're coming out." Stated one of the knights. 

Then another one brought up the fact that the tavern that they are standing on had just appeared there. 

"Keep your guard up. You don't know what we are dealing with." Stated the knight with a bowl cut hair style. 

 "Come on there is nothing to worry about, Alioni, he is probably an old man by now. So we can take him." The short knight explained to the leader now known as Alioni. As the conversation kept going the door to the boar hat opened up. 

Out stepped Meliodas with Y/n by his side. 

"Yeah, what's up?" Meliodas asked looking at the five knights. 

"What the hell? Who are you little boy and why did you bring your sister?" Alioni ask the two. Y/n rolling her eyes and started to explain.

"First of all, we are the owners of this place. And second of all, we are husband and wife. Why does everyone think we are siblings!?!" Y/n then stormed into the tavern frustrated at the fact that she and her husband look like siblings. 

"While she be, okay?" Asked one of the knights at the door. Meliodas looked back at the knights and smiled.

"Yeah, she'll be fine. I'll do something about it later. Anyways you called?" He asked changing the subject. 

"Right. The wondering Rust Knight was reported to walk in here. We want you to bring him to us." Alioni said. 

"Alright come out, you have been caught." Meliodas turned to face the inside of the Boar Hat. To the knight's surprise out came a talking pig with rusted armor on himself. 

"I'm the Wondering Rusted Knight of Scrap Disposal." Hawk said in a powerful tone. He shocked all of the knights which caused a whole bunch of questions to follow. Before the knights were about to leave, Elizabeth ran out of the back of the tavern catching one of the knight's attention. 

"There! A woman just ran out the back." One of the knights said causing Alioni to turn towards the direction and start running. With the rest of is squad in tow. 

The couple looked at each other and nodded. Meliodas and Hawk ran after the group of people while Y/n stays behind. 

(Meliodas's POV)

Hawk and I race towards Elizabeth and the knights. I went threw the trees that made it faster, while Hawk went on foot. 

At the end of the forest I quickly pick up Elizabeth and held her bridal style. While squeezing one of her boobs. After Hawk kicked down one of the knights he turned towards me and Elizabeth with a tick mark on his head. 

"I'm tell Y/n on you. And lady fill free to punch him." He said, tick mark still there. I then jumped down and placed Elizabeth on the floor. 

"Don't tell Y/n. We are running out of bandages." I let out a chuckle, but slightly serious. I didn't want Y/n to punch me again. 

"Fine. Let's go back no-" Hawk was cut off, with the piece of land falling down. 

I was able to catch Elizabeth, before we fell to the ground. She stopped her screaming once she had noticed that we were safe on the ground. I then grabbed Hawk and the knight then headed to the top of the cliff. 

"You there how dare you survive without me say, so. I will not revise my death tally conclusion." Exclaimed a Holy Knight in a red suit of armor. I ignored him and turned towards Elizabeth. 

"Can you run?" I asked her, which caused her to nod. I placed her down and told her to wait for my signal. 

The Holy Knight then looked at the three of us. His eyes then widened. I followed his gaze to see the earring on her left ear. 

'He figured it out.' I thought, ready to give her my signal. As the Holy Knight kept talking. I heard that he was going to kill Elizabeth. "Go now." I yelled and she took off. The Holy Knight turned towards the direction she ran and swung the sword to cut her down. I quickly made my way over to her and protected her with my body. 

She opened her eyes and looked at me with shock. "Hi there." Was the only thing I told her. I looked over to Hawk and see that he had a stick in his back and that he was bleeding. 

"Are you alright Hawk?" I asked him, knowing that he is going to run off to his mama. 

"Are you kidding me!?! I'm pig on a stick! MAMAAA!!!" Hawk yelled running towards the boar hat. 

As I watched him run off. I just hopped Y/n would come over here and help. I stand facing the Holy Knight. Then next to me Elizabeth stood up. 

"Elizabeth?" I questioned wondering what she was doing. Elizabeth then started walking over to the Holy Knight. 

"Maybe, if I give up. He will let you go." She told me, but I could tell that he had no intention on letting her go alive. 

The Holy Knight swung his sword at Elizabeth. I pushed her out of the way and protected her once more with my body. I felt my sleeve get torn up in the process. 

'Damn, Y/n is going to get mad at me for tearing up more clothes.' I thought to myself. I turn to Elizabeth to see her crying. She started to mumble about how she dragged me into her problems. 

"And, how can I even thank you, if I don't even know your name." She continued to cry. 

"Meliodas. If you really want to know." I said with a wide grin. 

Elizabeth was shock to say the least. Then the Holy Knight came towards us and swung his sword. Which caused me to use Full Counter. 

"How is this possible. My technique was flawless. And I'm positive my blade struck him. But in the ended I was the one to get hurt. And what is that in your hand, a broken blade." The Holy Knight spoke. 

"Meliodas is that who you really are?" Elizabeth had questioned. I didn't face her, but instead I kept my eyes on the knight in front of me. 

He slashed me with his sword, but I used Full Counter to blast him away. 

"Seven Deadly Sins, Dragon sin. Meliodas the Sin of Wrath." 

I placed my sword into the holder and turned towards the princess, "Well Elizabeth I guess you found your first two sins." 

She gave me a confused look, "Wait, two? Does that mean your wife is apart of the sins too?" 

Elizabeth asked, I nodded and chuckled as the two of us headed back to the tavern. Where Y/n and a lecture waited me.