Chapter 18

(3rd Person POV)

As the five headed out to look for Ban and King and Holy Knight blocked their path.

"Who is that?" Diane questioned as all of them looked at the woman. 

"Hello Meliodas and Y/n the dragon sin. How do you do Diane the serpent sin. I am Guila the Holy Knight." She said, introducing herself.

"Wait. How did you get in here?" Hawk asked. 

"Simpel. By dying." Guila said.

"Did she just say that she got here by dying." Hawk asked.

"She sure did." Meliodas responded, keeping his guard up. Y/n and Diane did too.

"Then that means that this lady is bad news, isn't she?" Hawk asked once more.

"Afraid so. Really bad news." Meliodas said. Guila then took out her sword and blew them back. 

"Hawk take Elizabeth as far away from here as possible." Y/n said, getting ready to fight. 

"Will do," Hawk said, "Hey Elizabeth piggy back."

"O-okay." Elizabeth responded and got on Hawk's back. As soon as she was on Hawk too off. 

The three sins that were left got in their fighting stances. Y/n went to make the first attack and so did Meliodas but they both got launched back into a crystal. 

"What are you doing here. GO!" Y/n yelled as she saw Hawk and Elizabeth below her. 

"You have to be kidding me!" Hawk yelled as he began to run once more. 

The couple got out of the crystal hole they made and landed on the floor. Soon after Diane came flying towards them. Meliodas quickly caught her before she could land of a pointed crystal. 

"Captain!" Diane exclaimed.

"You're heavy." Meliodas said. Y/n rolled her eyes at them and forcased on the battle at hand. 

"Diane the serpent sin. Indought the greatest physical strength of the sins. As a giant a close bound with the earth. And possess the ability to make creations." Guila explained. "I looked forward in seeing it in person."

"And? What do you think?" Diane challenge.

"Frankly, I'm disappointed. It didn't live up to the stories I have hear so much of." Guila said back.

"Then let's see what you think of this then." Diane then did a type of hand movement and placed her hands on the ground. "It called Sand Whirl."

Guila started to sink in the ground. At a fast pace. "We can also take minerals and turn them into sand. Just a little F.Y.I."

"Oh, I see. Most informative." Guila said and sank all the way down. 

Then she shot out of the sand whirl. Diane was quick to grab a chunk of crystal and throw it at her. But Guila touched it with her sword and it exploded sending pieces everywhere. The force was strong enough to blow Diane back once more. 

Guila landed on the crystal with her sword out. Meliodas soon attacked her from the side. He swung at her making her jump back. He then karate chopped her into the ground. 

"And then there is the legendary Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins Meliodas. Your strength is indeed the real thing. But it is odd to see you not using your sword." Guild taunted. She then jumped away. Ready to strike again. "Do you think your bare hand could defeat me?" 

"No, but someone else will." Meliodas responded.

Before Guila had time to react, Y/n kicked her in the face. Sending her back. Y/n landed on the ground. Ready for Guila to strike back.

"How could I forget. Y/n, second in command, of the Seven Deadly Sins. Also the sin of wrath. I haven't heard many stories about you. It's almost like you were unreal." Guila said standing up. Y/n's wings were spread and sharp. 

"Or maybe I'm too good to be in a story." Y/n replied. Guila went to strike Y/n with her blade, but she missed. Y/n instead cut down Guila with her wings ripping her clothing in the process. 

"I see your ability is Wing Strike." Guila calculated. Y/n smirked at her. Guila was confused until she felt terrible pain along her body. 

"More like a Thousand Cuts." Y/n said. Guila slowly stood up. The cuts on her skin burning every second. "By the way, those cuts will continue bleeding until you run out of blood to bleed. I could always make them bigger if you'd like. So I can put you out of your misery faster." 

"Now I see why you are the sin of wrath." Guila said. 

"Actually I used to be the Wolf Sin of Cruelty. But that changed." Y/n said briefly. 

"So that's why I never hear stories about you. You used to be a different sin completely. Y/n the Wolf Sin of Cruelty." Guila said, her cuts still bleeding. 

"Now now. Don't flatter me. I came here to see my daughter, but I guess kicking your ass is a bonus." Y/n said as she made the cuts a little bit smaller. "I don't want to kill you just yet." 

Y/n's smile was menacing. It frightened Guila to say the least. 

Y/n launched herself towards Guila, she swung her fist and caused Guila to fall back. Guila got up and striked Y/n with her sword which didn't do much damage. Y/n wings shield her from the blast. Guila then swung her sword once more, and she ended up pushing Y/n back. 

"I see you aren't holding back now. That's good." Y/n said. 

Guila was about to fire again but then Ban came out of nowhere and used his magic. 

"Ban!" Meliodas exclaimed.

"It's Ban the Fox sin. Would you kindly let go of my rapier?" Guila asked. 

"Hey I take offence to that lady. I'm not touching anything of yours." Ban said.

"Oh I see. This is your magic. Snatch." Guila said as she still struggled with Ban. "Very well, I'll give you something that's more appropriate for a thief like you." 

Guila then fired an Explosion at Ban making it explode next to his head. When the smoke cleared, it showed Ban laying on the ground with cuts on him. His jacket now completely gone, except for a sleeve. 

"Come on, I just fixed that." Y/n exclaimed as she looked at Ban's steaming figure. 

"I had heard you were immortal. But that should keep you out of the fight for a while." Guila said as she stared down at Ban's healing body.

Meliodas then swiftly attack Guila but she dogged it. "Now, now." She said and then fired an attack at Meliodas causing him to fly back and have Y/n catch him.

"Melie! Are you okay?" Y/n asked worried. His only reply was a nod. 

"Even if your Full Counter can deflect all my attacks, it poses no problem if you can't anticipate their direction and timing. 

"Oh, thank god you're not dead." Y/n smiled softly.

"You alive there Cap'n?" Ban asked standing up with his healed injuries.

"I'm a bit impressed, with your recovery. It was so quick." Guila said, her sword pointed to the Sins. 

"Better believe it. You can't beat what you can't kill." Ban stated. 

"Unkillable and unbeatable are two different things. If I wanted you down for good any number of way could work." Guila said coldly. 

"Your such a bitch." Y/n said blankly, ready to attack again. 

"I feel like that is an understatement." Diane said.

"Really?" Ban and Meliodas questioned at the same time.