Chapter 8

(Meliodas' POV)

"I am stronger than all of the Seven Deadly Sins." 

He said it. 

Little Gil was in trouble.

"Maybe your right, or you could be wrong." I said. He stood up and readied his sword.

"So lets find out. I'll release you from your restraints."Gil said, ready to release the spell.

"That's okay, I got it." And I broke the restraints along with Diane.

"Took you guys long enough. I thought you guys would never break free from that." Y/n complained. She looked at Little Gil, like he did something wrong. 

"I shall use my sword to kill you." 

"Well, right back at ya." I told Little Gil after he threatened me. I then looked at Diane and Y/n. "You don't need to interfere, alright?" 

"Awe, you get all the fun." Diane whined.

"I was going to take a nap anyways." Y/n said as she found somewhere to sleep, but still able to watch the fight.

"Don't want to risk me defeating the three of you all at once." Gil taunted. 

I stepped forward causing some wind to rush past Gil. "Can't you tell that your elder is trying to be nice." I quickly grabbed my sword and Gil clutch to his tighter. Then lightning flashed, causing me to counter the blast back. "Like I said 'right back at ya' remember those words." 

"And I told you, you'll be dead." Gil stated, with his sword covered in lightning ready to swing at me. I did a quick front flip, dodging the attack and blocking it with my sword. "Come on." Gil said, swing his sword at me causing me to do another flip. As Gil kept swing his sword at me, I jumped back dodging each blow. I ended up standing on a rock.

"I gotta admit, you have gotten pretty good over the years."

"Yet you believe that you are more superior to me." Gil then lunged at me, making me block the sword with my own. "I can sense it, your beginning to feel a little fear creeping in."

"Am I?" I asked. Then the rock under us broke, causing us to jump into the air. We looked at each other with determination. Then we started to fight at an alarming speed, only being visible for a second. Gil knocked me back, but I was able to stop myself in time. "Well your persistent." 

Then Gil swung his sword at me, but I was already gone, causing him to break the rock that was behind me. After he saw that I wasn't there he jumped back. As the dust cleared Gil saw me and sent out a wave of lightning. Causing me to be shot up into the air with lightning around my body.

Then I looking up to see that Gil was going to strike me with another blow. "Your too slow."

(Your POV)

After Melie took on Gil's attack the ground shook. I was pretty sure that Elizabeth felt it and she might come back to see whats wrong. 

I look over to Melie to see that he was in a his body shape crater. With a smile on his face. I smiled softly to my self and shook my head, at his behavior. The he stands up.

"I can't believe you've gotten this powerful." Melie stated.

"Don't worry, I'll bring the others down soon enough." Gil stated as he charged up his sword with lightning. 

But, before Gil could strike Melie, I stepped in between them. Blocking Lil Gil's attack from hitting Melie and causing damage, especially his clothes. 

The lightning surrounded the shield. I gave a smirk to Gil and placed down the barrier. "Now, now boys. I don't want more clothing in the trash now, would I?" 

Gil stepped back and placed his sword down, Melie just turned around and hugged my waist. 

"So Gil, could you do me a favor and tell me where the other sins are? I would hate to take the information myself, but I will." I threatened Gil.

"The other five sins, well, three of them are still out there. But the other two have been dealt with. Ban, the fox sin of greed, is kept in Baste Prison. While King, the grizzly sin of sloth, has already perished and is now in the Necropolis." Lil Gil said. I smiled to and walked towards him. By this time Melie let got of my waist.

"Thanks so much, Lil Gil."