Chapter 37

(3rd Person POV)

The Sins and Elizabeth were preparing a nice meal for the new arrival, Gowther.

"Hey Ban. Where did you get the spare outfit?" Meliodas ask, while Ban was walking away with two barrels of alcohol. 

"Oh I-" Ban started to answer but was cut off by Y/n.

"I made it for him. Good thing I make extra outfits for half of you." She said, placing some more plates of food on the stump they are using as a table. 

"This looks so good." Hawk called out, ready to chow down on the steaming food.

"Hawk, mind your manners." Diane reminded, knowing Y/n would say the same.

"I think it's bad manners to sit like that." Elizabeth voiced out to Diane. Y/n walking out with mugs and another plate. 

"She's right, but make sure you don't point Elizabeth, that's not very kind." She said setting everything down to it all had a place to rest.

"Right, sorry Lady Y/n." Elizabeth said. Diane in the process in fixing her posture. 

"I'll be heading off now." Cain voiced walking away from the group. 

Y/n looked at where Cain was heading and called out to him. "Your not gonna stay for a bit?" 

"No no, I'm alright." Cain said. Y/n looked at Meliodas to see he was about to start eating.

"Meliodas, don't you dare touch that plate until you say goodbye to Cain." She stated, slapping his hand away from the plate he planned on grabbing. 

Meliodas huffed in reply and followed Cain to say a proper goodbye. 

"You sure you don't want to stay?" Meliodas asked, while catching up with his old friend.

"Like I told Y/n, I'm alright. I have troubled you far enough, just a simple visit is best for me." Cain replied turning to face Meliodas. 

"I see." 

"One last thing before I go." Cain started looking at Meliodas with frowned eyebrows, "You need to make sure you stay loyal to Y/n. She- oh nevermind. Until we meet again Meliodas." 

With that Cain walked away, waving towards Meliodas.

"Take care of yourself, Barazard." He called out. Meliodas then shifted his gaze towards the sky, and gaze a deep sigh.

"Melie." Y/n called out. She followed the path he took to see her husband staring at the sky. "There you are, come on the foods getting cold." 

Meliodas turned around to see Y/n. Her hair blowing in the wind. The white skirt and shirt making her more beautiful. The black corset hugs her curves nicely. Her smile, making Meliodas fall in love even more.

"Your so beautiful." Meliodas said, walking towards his wife. He then picked her up bridal style and kissed her with such a passion that made her melt. 

"And your so handsome." Y/n stated in return. 

The couple made their way back to the tavern, to see the group talking and drinks. The food not touched at all. 

"Now, let's eat!" Y/n yelled, still in Meliodas' arms. The group cheered and start to chow down. The couple making their way towards the 'table' to eat the food as well. 

~Time Skip~ 

The group partied and drank. 

"Gowther you met Elizabeth, right?" Y/n asked setting a plate down in front of him.