Chapter 12

(A/n: since everyone wants another update i will provide. But it will take me some time for another one next week. I'm try to make an updating schedule and since I'm on summer it may be a little bit weird or something. Anyways enjoy the chapter.)

(Your POV)

I appeared in a room. And I was guessing that it was Doctor Dana's clink. 

'How lucking am I.' I thought as I lifted Dana onto the bed.

I then begin to remove his cloths leaving his pants on. I then cleaned off the blood and began to heal him. Elizabeth did close his wounds, while I made sure he came back to life. 

"Good thing I took on healing." I said to myself.

Once I was done, I wrapped his wounds in bandage. Replaced the sheets and blankets and laid him back down. 

I took the sheets out and found somewhere to wash them. 

~Min Time Skip~

I hung the freshly washed sheets and walked back to Dana's room. I had a bowel in my arms with a rage on the side. I opened the door to see that Dana is sitting up in the bed. 

He turns his attention to me. "Why are you here? Why are taking care of me?" 

"Now now. I will answer all of your questions when you rest a little." I calmly said. I walked over to him and placed the bowel of water on the side table. 

I rest my hand on his forehead to see if he is running a fever. Which he wasn't.

"Okay, since your not running a fever, I will answer you questions." I said taking a seat on the bed. Dana begins the think of some questions to ask me, while I was there.

"First of all, who are you and the other you were with?" Dana questioned.

"Well, my name is Y/n. The man that you poisoned was my husband, and the silver haired girl is a friend of mine." 

He looked at me with apologetic eyes. I knew he was going to apologize to me, but I stopped him. "There is no need to apologize. You were trying to get your daughter back, right?" 

"Yes, all I wanted was my little girl. Do you have any children?" He asked. I looked out the window, noticing the damage that has been done.

"Well, I have met people that I view as my children, but I don't have any of my own, not yet anyways." I stated, he gave a nod. 

"So, that girl," He started choosing his words carefully. "who is she?"

"Well she is a friend of mine and my husband. She is very strong in her own way, and I believe she has a very strong power." I gave a short explanation. 

"Did she heal me?" He asked once more removing his bandages. 

"Yes. And I'm the one who brought you back to life," I told the doctor. He looked at me strangely. 

"Bring me back to life? You mean I died?" Dana asked. 

"Yes you did. But I brought you back." I said starting to walk out the door.

"What are you?" He called out.

I turned around with a smile on my face. I mouth my answer to the doctor and watched his mouth drop. I walked out satisfied and went to Baste Prison. To see what my husband and friends are up to. 

~Time Skip~

I was on the path to Baste Prison when I saw a bug type storm. Melie and Diane fighting each other. 

I walked towards the bug storm to see Elizabeth approaching it. I calmly walked towards Elizabeth to stop her from going into the storm. 

"Lady Y/n, let me go. I need to save him." She said to me looking at the boy in the middle of the storm. I look at the boy and back to Elizabeth. 

"You will get hurt. Elizabeth it is dangerous in there." I tell her calmly. She tried to brake free from my grasp. But I held on tighter.

"I don't care! I said I would protect him with my life!" She exclaim. She twisted out of my hold and looked at me. I could tell she was upset with me, but I gave her a motherly stare. To show her that I met it. 

"Your life is more important that mine. So if you give up your life then I better be dead already!" I told her sternly. She looked at me then tried to run into the storm. I went to grab her, but it was to late. She was in the middle of the storm holding the kid in her arms. 

"You really are stupid." The kid said. 

"I knew it." I exclaimed as the Holy Knight transformed into their original form and hit Elizabeth with his staff and bell. 

"I will tell you princess. The source of their hypnosis is on my staff- wait it's gone!" He said.

I turned to Elizabeth and saw that she spit out the bell. I ran towards Elizabeth and  blocked the Knights staff from hitting her.

"You have done enough damage. And you must pay." I then slapped him and knocked him away. I ran towards the Knight and punched him in the gut. Braking his armor in the process. 

By this time we reached the base of Baste Prison. 

"How did you brake my armor with a single blow?" He then sat up ready to strike me. "Is that when you expected me to say. You fool! My skin is my actual armor." 

His skin became a type of steal and he flexed even more. I then punched him in the middle of his abs, it then caused him to spit up blood. 

"You hurt, Elizabeth. And I can't stand that. So you shall suffer." I then backed away from him as he fell to the floor. "And that was your sin."

~In Baste Prison~

(3rd Person POV)

Ban was stabbed with a type of melt thorn, he continued to cough up blood. 

"Do you want to know, why you guys were able to catch me five years ago?" Ban asked, pretending to be weak. "Back then I wanted to feel pain. I wanted to be in pain. I wanted to feel alive. But I'm over that now." 

Ban then pulled out the melt thorn. "Now that the captain is around, a lot more adventure will happen, and were ever Cap'n goes mom will be there too." Ban said while pushing the melt thorn into the Knights chest, slowly killing him in the process. 

"Who is 'mom'?" The knight asked with a sharp breath.

"Well she is the Mother of the sins. The dragon sin of love and wrath. Y/n." 

And with that Ban pushed the rest of the thorn into the Holy Knight watching him cough up blood and die. 

~Outside of Baste Prison~

Diane just finished taking out the Holy Knight Freesia, when she looked at Hawk who was apologizing to Elizabeth. 

"I'm sorry Elizabeth. If only I was stronger." Hawk said. Diane then walked over.

"She is hurt pretty badly. We need to get her into town." Diane said. Looking at the princess. 

"No, hold on. I want you to take me with you. Please." Elizabeth asked, still very week.

"I don't think that is a good idea Elizabeth. Y/n told you not to save the boy, but you went against her wishes. So I don't think that is a good idea." 

"I don't care. Please let me go with you guys." Elizabeth said weakly. She didn't want to be left out.

"Fine." Meliodas said, sighing in the process.