Chapter 38.

Carly's POV

Bambi? I know that, in fact, I know everything. All the times he called me Bambi, the first time he called me that, all our memories. All the things I did so far with them on tour. All the fights, the makeups, the dates, everything. I remember it all.

I remember all the horrible stuff Derek did, I no longer think he's a saint. I know he's not my boyfriend, let alone my fiancé. Thanks to Nikki. This is all because of him, I mean it's kind of his fault that I was here in the first place, but he's been by my side this whole time, he's the one who got my memory back.

"Carly? Are you okay?" Nikki asked.

I looked at him and then lunged at him, I hugged him the tightest I had ever hugged him, actually anyone ever before. I felt happy tears well up in my eyes.

"Nikki, I remember everything." I cried.

Nikki pulled me off him and looked at me. "What?" He asked.

"I remember everything, thanks to you." I said as I wiped the tears off my face. "I remember because when you said Bambi, the first memory I had was me hating being called that and then it was like a domino affect." I said.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy my Carly is back." He said and pulled me into a hug again.

I hugged him back and buried my face into his neck. I'm so happy I remember him and everything about our relationship. I'm just so overwhelmed with happiness.

I leaned back and looked at him, he's smiling at me. I love that smile. I always have.

"Marry me." I said and then my eyes went wide.

What the fuck did I just say? Nikki's eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry.. I–" I cut myself off. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Were you serious?" He asked.

I mean, I was. Once again, I let my heart speak for me and that's what came out and honestly? It doesn't seem like such a bad idea to me, I don't want to scare him off, though. I love Nikki, I love him and I don't want to lose him.

"Carly? Were you serious?" He asked.

Just let your heart speak, Carly. "Y..Yes, I was serious." I replied. "You have no idea how scared and confused I was not knowing who you were. I knew that I had to have known you, that's what was scary. I felt a connection to you but, I didn't know where it was coming from. When I got all the memories back, it made me realize how badly I never want to forget them ever again and I want to keep making more memories with you." I rambled.

Nikki smiled. "You really want to marry me, Bambi?" He asked.

"Yes. I really do." I replied.

He kissed me and pulled me closer to him. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling myself even closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

He broke the kiss and put his forehead against mine, our eyes met and he smiled again.

"Well, let's get married, baby." He said. "I'm going to get you a ring and I'm gonna do a real proposal. Sound good to you?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect." I replied and kissed him again.

I broke the kiss and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Bambi." He said.

"Not as much as I love you." I said.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)