Chapter 25.

Carly's POV

Nikki moved the hair out of my face and smiled at me. "What is it?" I asked with a smile on my lips.

"I'm just really happy you're here with me again." He replied. "You're so beautiful." He said.

"Stop, I'm not," I said as my cheeks heated up.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." He said.

I hid my face in his chest. "Nikki, stoooooop," I whined as my face heated up even more.

"I'm not gonna stop until you realize how pretty you truly are." He said with a chuckle.

"Why're you being so nice to me tonight?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Just figured I should show you that I love you rather than just say it." He replied.

I smiled. "Well, I like the idea of that," I said.

"Have you ever given any thought about you loving me back?" He asked.

Honestly? No, I haven't. Love scares me. The thought of letting myself fall for Nikki terrifies me. I can never fully trust him, he's hurt me so much. The thing with Nikki is that he hurts me and then he does stuff like this and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. I don't know what to think of him sometimes. I'm also terrified of my feelings for him. Part of me just wants to take a chance with him and put my all into this, but then the other part of me is telling me to run as far as I possibly can till my legs give out.

"I'm still scared to let myself fall in love," I replied.

"Are you scared of love or are you scared of me?" He asked.

"Honestly, a little bit of both. You scare the hell out of me, Nikki. I never know what you're thinking, you're unpredictable and I can never get a good read on you." I replied.

He nodded. "I understand why you're like that with me, I'm not a very consistent person." He said. "You know, we're having a small break coming up. I'd love if you could come home with me and stay with me for those few days." He said.

My face lit up. "You really want me to come to stay with you?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. I want you to let down your walls for me, I want to show you that there's nothing to be afraid of." He replied.

I smiled again. "I appreciate how patient you're being with me. I know how complicated I can be." I said.

"You complicated? Have you met me?" He asked with a chuckle.

I laughed a little and sat up in the bed we were in. I smiled down at him, he is absolutely gorgeous. I've seen pictures of him and I thought he was attractive, but not anything special. Seeing him in person, though? Oh my god, he's gorgeous. I have never seen a more attractive man ever in my life and when he smiles? Holy shit, it seems like he brightens up any room his in when he smiles.

"What are you smiling at, Bambi?" He asked.

"You, you're so perfect," I replied.

He smiled a little and sat up with me. He leaned in and kissed me deeply, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me down. His hands roamed my body, resting on my waist. I smiled out of the kiss and looked up at him, I love his eyes. His beautiful green eyes, I get lost in them more than I'd like to admit.

"The more I spend time with you, the more I fall in love." He said, which caused my heart to skip a beat.

Heat rose to my cheeks. "I can't wait to spend our break with you, Nikki," I said as he leaned in and kissed me again.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the filler chapter, I don't have very many ideas for this story right now :/ But, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)