Chapter 35.

Carly's POV

I awoke to an annoying beeping sound and I slowly blinked my eyes open. I looked around at my surroundings and it looks like I'm in a hospital. I groaned and as soon as I did,

"Carly?!" I heard a man exclaim.

I looked over and saw a man sitting next to me, his hair is black and wild.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"In the hospital. We crashed, I'm so happy you're awake." He said and smiled.

He stood up and went to kiss me and I moved my head away. As soon as I did, he looked hurt.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"I don't know who you are." I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know me?" He asked. "It's me, Nikki. Your boyfriend?" He said.

"No, my fiancé is Derek. Where's Derek?" I asked.

His face dropped. "What's the last thing you remember?" He asked.

"Going out with Derek and then everything is fuzzy." I replied. I looked down at my left hand. "Where's my wedding ring?" I asked.

"Oh my god. You don't know who I am?" He asked. "Nikki Sixx. Bass player of Mötley Crüe." He said.

As soon as he said that I remembered who he was, Derek and I listen to Mötley Crüe all the time.

"Oh! Why're you here? Did Derek bring you here to surprise me?" I asked.

Nikki looks absolutely heartbroken. Tears filled his eyes and he sat down in his chair and started crying. I felt bad, am I suppose to know him? If so, why don't I?

"Hey!" Someone's voice startled me.

I looked over and saw a tall, skinny boy walk in. His hair is wild just like Nikki's. Oh, I recognize him. He's Tommy Lee. The drummer.

"How's our girl doing?" Tommy asked.

"She doesn't remember me." Nikki said.

Tommy furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean she doesn't remember you?" He asked.

"All I remember is going out with my fiancé, Derek. Where is he? Can you call him for me?" I asked.

Tommy glanced over at Nikki before turning to me again. "Carly, I need to tell you something." He said and sat down next to me. "Derek and you are not together anymore. You haven't been with him for a while. He cheated on you and you left him." He said.

I shook my head. "What kind of sick joke is this?" I asked quietly.

"I'm not joking, Carly. But, you are dating Nikki. The guy on the other side of you." He said.

I felt tears fill my eyes and I looked over at Nikki. "Derek c-cheated on me?" I asked.

"Yeah, a while ago, Carls." Tommy said softly.

I shook my head. "Get out. Both of you, out. I want to see Derek. I don't want either of you telling me lies like this. Get. Out." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Carly..." Nikki said.

"I said get out!" I cried.

Nikki and Tommy sighed and got up. They walked out of the room but, Nikki glanced over at me one more time before leaving. As soon as they left I started crying.

Why would they say that to me? All I want is Derek, he wouldn't cheat on me. He loves me and the fact that they're telling me stuff like this is cruel. All I want to see is Derek. He wouldn't tell me lies like this.

I wiped the tears off my face and sighed. I don't even know why I'm in the hospital right now. If I'm here, then where's Derek? Why are Nikki and Tommy here and not my fiancé?

(A/N: Y I K E S! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)