Chapter 27.

Carly's POV

"I can't believe you talked me into driving out of my way to your home just so you can get a few books," Nikki said with a chuckle.

"I read all the ones I brought with me! I need new reading material." I said and smiled at him.

"You know, we can just go buy some new books. I wanna treat my lady." He said.

"I like my books, but thank you for the offer," I said and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "And, don't you wanna see my home?" I asked.

"I guess I'm kinda curious." He replied.

I smiled when I saw my house come into view, but soon my eyes went wide when I saw someone on my porch. My heart started beating out of my chest.

"Bambi?" I heard Nikki ask. I couldn't answer, I kept my eyes locked on the person on my porch. "Carly, hey," Nikki said.

I finally tore my eyes away from them and looked over at Nikki. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." He asked.

"T-That's my Dad," I replied. "On my porch, that's my Dad. He's here." I said.

Nikki furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at my porch. "Holy shit, that's him?" He asked.

"Yes, I haven't seen him in years. Why would he be here?" I asked, my chest tightening. "Nikki, why is he here?" I asked.

"Hey, calm down. Why don't you just talk to him?" He asked.

"No, I can't. I fucking can't." I replied.

Nikki looked over at my Dad and then to me again. "Do you wanna just leave?" He asked.

I nodded. "Please," I replied.

Before Nikki could even start to drive again, my Dad walked over to the car. My breathing hitched. I don't wanna talk to him, I have nothing to say to him.

"Carly!" I heard him say.

I sighed, I have to face the music. He's right there. I opened the door and got out go the car, I shut the door and as soon as I did, he pulled me into a hug, which surprised me. I dry swallowed and hesitantly wrapped my arms around him.

"I haven't seen you in, what? 3 years?" My Dad asked.

"About," I replied.

We released from our embrace. "What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Just wanted to check up on my favorite daughter." He replied.

I smiled. "I'm your only daughter," I said.

"Well, if I had any others, they wouldn't compare to you." He said and hugged me again, kissing the top of my head.

Nikki got out of the car and smiled. "Dad, this is Nikki Sixx, the bass player from Motley Crue," I said.

My Dad smiled and held his hand out. "I'm Terry. Nice to meet you." My Dad said.

Nikki smiled. "You, too," Nikki replied.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you, I haven't been getting an answer." My Dad asked.

"I've been on tour with Nikki, I'm their wardrobe stylist," I replied. "This is our 3-day break, I was just coming home to get some books," I said.

"Well, maybe we can spend some time together tomorrow, if it's okay with you, Nikki?" He asked.

I looked over at Nikki and he smiled. "That's fine by me." He said.

I smiled wide. "Okay, let's meet up here again tomorrow. Tomorrow will be all about you." My Dad said.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said.

My Dad and I hugged one last time before he got in his car and drove off. I turned back around to Nikki and quickly ran to him and jumped into his arms. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Did you hear!? I'm going to spend time with my Dad tomorrow!" I exclaimed happily.

"I heard, baby." He replied. "See? I told you just to talk to him, now you're going to see him again tomorrow." He said.

I smiled and kissed him deeply. He kissed back and I smiled out of the kiss and he put me down. "Okay, let's get your books, get back to my place and spend the rest of the night together." He said.

"Sounds perfect," I said.

(A/N: How do you think this thing with Carly's Dad will go? Let me know you're predictions in the comments! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)