Chapter 5.

Carly's POV

I unlocked the door to the hotel and walked in. I shut the door and put my bag down. I grabbed my pajamas and walked into the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and put my pajamas on. I brushed my hair out and left it wet.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Nikki already here. "Hey, Bambi." He said. I guess that's just my nickname now. Can't say I'm very thrilled about it. "Ready to get fucked up?" He asked and held up a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"I guess, what do you mean?" I asked. He laughed.

"Get drunk? Have you ever gotten drunk before?" He asked. I shook my head and his eyes went wide. "No way! You're going to be such a lightweight." He chuckled. "You're more innocent than I thought you were." He added on.

He grabbed two cups and opened up the Jack, he poured two cups and handed one to me. "You don't mix it with something?" I asked.

"Nah, I love the way it tastes on its own." He replied and took a sip of his own. I looked down at the cup and sniffed it. I flinched at the scent. "Why did you sniff it?" He asked while laughing.

"I wanted to know what it smelled like." I replied. I took a sip and coughed when it burned going down my throat. "Wow. Smooth." I said sarcastically. Nikki laughed.

"The more you drink it, the better it'll taste." He said. I smiled and took a bigger sip. "So, tell me about yourself." He said as he sat down on one of the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not even tipsy yet, I'm not that lightweight." I said and smiled. He chuckled and downed the rest of his. "How can you just drink it like it's water?" I asked.

"I've been drinking since I was a teenager, I'm just used to it." He replied and poured himself another cup. "Down yours. I wanna get to know you, Bambi." He said. I sighed and looked at my cup. I quickly downed the rest of it and then flinched. "Hell yes!" Nikki said and laughed. "You did that like a pro." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't say a pro." I said as I held my cup out. He poured me another cup. "Thank you." I said and took another sip.

"Wow, so you actually walked in on him cheating on you?" Nikki asked. I nodded. "Damn, I'm sorry." He said and took a gulp of his drink.

I shrugged. "I'm over him, I mean what he did to me still sticks with me. He cheated just a week before our wedding. It was so humiliating to cancel and have to tell people that my husband to be, chose another woman over me." I said and downed the rest of my drink.

Nikki shook his head. "Nothing for you to be humiliated by, he's the idiot. He should be humiliated. He lost an amazing girl." He said. I smiled and poured myself another cup.

"Thank you, but I really am nothing special." I said and took a sip. Nikki was right, the more I drink this, the better it tastes. I'm definitely a little bit more than tipsy. I'm sure Nikki is fine, though.

"I really don't know how you can say that. You really are beautiful. You're also really easy to talk to." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. He called me beautiful.

"I haven't been called beautiful since my ex. It's weird to hear again." I admitted. He downed the rest of his drink.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked. I nodded. "That's insane to me. You're gorgeous. Absolutely stunning." He said. My blush deepened and I smiled and looked away from him.

"Stop it." I said. I felt his fingers on my chin, goosebumps appeared on my body. He turned so we were looking at one another. Our faces are so close to one another, his eyes are so beautiful.

"I won't stop until you realize how beautiful you truly are." He said quietly. I felt my breath get caught in my throat. Our noses brushed against each other.

He moved in closer and our lips brushed against each other. He pressed his lips against mine, I was shocked at first. I haven't been kissed in so long, and oh my gosh, Nikki is an amazing kisser. His hands ran down my body and stopped at my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our kissing quickly turned into us passionately making out. We broke the kiss to put our cups down and then he pulled me into him again. He got over top of me as my body got pressed into the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and moved my hands to his hair.

He kissed down my neck and started to suck lightly. I can feel his hands move towards my jeans, he started to tug at them. I quickly sat up and took my jeans off. He took my shirt off and I unclasped my bra and tossed it to the side.

"You're so beautiful, Carly." He said. Carly. He said my name for once. I smiled and took his shirt off and ran my hands up his arms. I rested my hands on his shoulders.

"You're so handsome, Nikki. You're perfect." I said. He smiled and kissed me before laying me down on the bed again.

(A/N: 👀👀👀 Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)