Chapter 18.

Carly's POV

I sighed as I stepped off the scale. I'm still 130lbs. I slide the scale under the couch of the tour bus and sat down. I can't believe I've only lost 2lbs. I need to stop eating so much. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it, I exhaled the smoke and laid back on the couch.

"Bambi!" Nikki's voice filled my ears. I looked over and saw Nikki walking in the tour bus. "There you are, I've been lookin' for you all over the place." He said, sitting next to me.

"Here I am." I said and forced a smile. I am happy to see Nikki, but my weight is heavy on my mind.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, now suddenly very serious. "That's a fake smile. You can't lie to me, you're my lady and I know when you're upset." He said.

Hearing him call me his lady made a real smile appear on my face and my cheeks to turn red. I took a drag of my cigarette.

"Nothing, babe. Just a little bummed out, I'm not sure why." I said and exhaling the smoke.

He raised his eyebrows. "Is that really the reason?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, really." I replied and took a drag of my cigarette.

"Well, okay. Talk to me if you're feeling upset." He said. I nodded and exhaled the smoke. "I'm serious, talk to me. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay, thank you." I replied and smiled. He kissed my head.

"Don't mention it, Princess." He said, making my cheeks heat up again.

Nikki took the cigarette from my hand and took a drag before handing it back to me. "You don't even smoke." I pointed out with a small laugh.

He blew the smoke out of his nose. "I do sometimes. You don't know everything about me." He said and winked at me.

I shook my head and took another drag. "What's on the agenda for today?" I asked.

"Well, we don't have a show tonight. So, this whole day is all about you." He replied with a smile.

I exhaled the smoke before asking. "Why're you being so overwhelmingly nice to me today?"

"What? I'm not allowed to be nice to my girl without having an agenda?" He asked.

"No you can't." I replied with a chuckle. I took the last drag from my cigarette and put it out in the ashtray.

"Wow, I am hurt. Offended." He said dramatically, earning a laugh from me. "But, I do have something to run past you." He added on.

"See? You had an agenda!" I laughed. "What is it, though?" I asked.

"Well, there's going to be a huge party tonight and I know you hate large groups of people but, it would really mean the world to me if you came with me." He explained.

I sighed. "Nikki, I'm not really the party type. You know that." I said and looked over at him. He stuck his lower lip out. "Put your lip away." I said with a small laugh.

"I only will if you come with me, don't make me go alone." He said and pouted again.

"You'll have Vince and Tommy. You won't be alone." I said.

He put his head down and sighed sadly. "Well, okay..." He said and started to get up.

I frowned. "Wait," I said. Nikki looked over at me. "I'll come with you." I said.

His face lit up and he pulled me into him. He hugged me tightly and started to kiss all over my face.

"Nikki!" I squealed. "Stop it!" I laughed.

He chuckled and let me go. "I'm sorry, I'm just happy you're coming with me!" He said happily.

"I'm not excited but, seeing you this happy is so worth it." I said and smiled.

"Be ready by 9 o'clock. This is gonna be a late and fun night." He said and kissed my cheek before getting up.

He walked off the bus and I fell back on the couch again. Why did he have to pout? I couldn't say no to that face. But, now I'm extremely anxious. He better be appreciative because I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

(A/N: Leave predictions of what you think will happen at the party in the comments! I might even use one😉Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)