Chapter 23.

Nikki's POV

"Get out!" I shouted at the girl.

She gave me a dirty look while putting her clothes back on. "You came onto me! Don't get mad at me because you're unfaithful!" She yelled.

I groaned loudly. "You're still here, get out!" I yelled louder than the last time.

"God, you're a fucking prick." She muttered as she walked out.

Tommy walked in. "Why didn't you stop her from coming in!?" I exclaimed.

"Hey, instead of getting mad at everyone, why not get mad at yourself? You're the one who broke Carly's heart, not me or that girl." He replied.

I sighed, he's right. I only have myself to blame, nobody else. I ran a hand through my hair and tugged a little.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She left, I followed her down to the hotel lobby to try and talk to her but, she almost immediately got in a limo with Vince and left." He replied.

"She left with Vince!?" I almost yelled.

"Yeah, why are you so on edge about it?" He asked.

I ran my hands through my hair and groaned loudly. Vince has talked about Carly since she got here and how much he would love to get in bed with her. He doesn't understand, she's not like that. I learned that the hard way when I did it to her and I never felt so guilty in my life. Carly is a sweet and innocent girl that doesn't deserve to be treated like an object and that's exactly what Vince would treat her as, as an object.

"Are you seriously asking me that question? Have you met Vince? He fucks anything that moves!" I exclaimed.

"So do you and me! Maybe Vince just wants to comfort her." He said. I gave him a look. "Okay, you're right. He's gonna try and fuck her tonight." He said.

I groaned and slipped the rest of my clothes on as I'm only wearing my leather pants. I gotta go to her before she does something she regrets with Vince, also the idea of Vince putting his hands on her is making me absolutely livid. Nobody is allowed to touch what's mine, and that's exactly what Carly is. Mine.

"We gotta go," I said to Tommy as I started to walk out of the room.

"Dude, wait," he said and grabbed my arm. "What do you think you're gonna do? We have no idea where the hell he even went." He said, making me groan again. "Is that all you do?" He asked with a light chuckle.

"Stop laughing, this isn't a laughing matter. I need to find her, she's mine." I said, now getting frustrated.

"I get that you have good intentions, Sixx. But, you have a weird way of showing it. You treat that girl nice one minute and then like shit the next." He said.

I scoffed. "I told her I loved her," I said.

"It's one thing to just say I love you, have you ever showed her that you truly love her?" He asked.

I was about to reply right away but, soon shut my mouth, realizing that I have never really shown her that I love her. I get her hopes up and then I crush her just like I did tonight. I don't know why I treat her the way I do, it's just how I am. I wish I could change it, I hope it changes one day.

__

Hours have come and gone, it's almost 1 in the morning and I haven't even bothered to try and sleep, I'm waiting for Vince to come back. He better come back here, I need to get to her before she gets into bed with Vince. I'm standing outside the hotel just waiting for that limo to pull up.

Mick walked outside and lit a cigarette. "Hey." He said.

"What are you doing outside?" I asked.

"Just wanted some fresh air, why are you here?" He asked.

"Waiting for Vince to get back," I replied.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "He's already here, what are you talking about?" He asked.

"What room!?" I exclaimed

Mick told me the room he's in and I quickly ran back into the hotel before he could say anything more. I ran up the steps, not bothering to wait for the elevator. I bolted down the hallway and opened up the door to Vince's room. As soon as I did, I felt my heart fall into the pit of my stomach.

Carly looked over at me, clearly, she just finished having sex with him and she has a cigarette between her lips. A fresh hickey is on her neck. She took a drag and exhaled the smoke.

"Carly... Why did you do this?" I asked, my voice soft.

She chuckled before answering. "Revenge. Now we're even." She replied and smirked.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)