Chapter 1.

Carly's POV

I sighed as I walked towards the dressing room, I'm not looking forward to coming face to face with these boys.

But, before we get to that, let me tell you more about myself. My name is Carly Fawn, I'm 26 years old and I just landed the job of Mötley Crüe's wardrobe stylist. I'm happy about the job, not happy about who I have to be around.

Don't get me wrong, I love their music. Just them as a whole, I am not a fan. Especially their bass player, Nikki Sixx. He rubs me the wrong way. I've heard so many stories about him and none of them are good. I hate how he treats women, I hate how controlling he is, people have told to not take this job because of how hard he is to deal with. He wants things his way or no way at all.

But, anyways. I'm 5'4, I have long brown hair, my body and face is just.. meh. I'm not a sight to see. Which is intimidating because they love to surround themselves with gorgeous women, they're going to hate me. I'm already dreading this job and I haven't even started yet. Also, I need the money.

I walked into the room after knocking, bringing the clothes rack with me. I walked over and placed it by the wall. "Hey, are you our stylist for this tour?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw Tommy Lee sitting on the couch, cigarette in his left hand between his middle and index finger.

"Ah, y-yes. I'm Carly F-Fawn." I replied and gave a small smile. He smiled.

"It's nice to meet you!" He said and stood up. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I was surprised at first but, reluctantly returned the hug. I guess he could sense I was uncomfortable. "Sorry," He said as he released me. "I'm a hugger." He said.

I smiled more. "That's okay, I like that you're so friendly." I said. He went back and sat on the couch. "This one is yours." I said and brought out his stage outfit.

His face lit up. "That's fucking awesome!" He exclaimed and stood up again. He walked over and took it from my hand. "Thanks, Carls." He said and walked over to his area.

"So, where are the other–" As I was about to ask where the rest of the boys are, the dressing room door opened up again.

I looked over and saw Vince, Mick and lastly.. Nikki walk in. Just his presence is intimidating. I felt the anxiety in me start to build. I tried to prepare myself for this but, I'm not prepared at all.

"T-Bone! Who's this?" Nikki's voice filled the room. He walked over to Tommy and pointed at me.

I dry swallowed and cleared my throat. "I-I'm Carly Fawn. I'm your wardrobe stylist for this tour." I replied and looked over at Nikki.

He chuckled. "Fawn? Isn't that a baby deer?" He snickered. Vince and Tommy laughed while Mick stayed quiet.

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. He's really making fun of my last name? Something I can't control? I cleared my throat. "Nikki? Isn't that a girls name?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

Nikki went silent. "Ooooh, shit." Tommy said quietly. Nikki scoffed. "Why are you even here?" He asked.

"I'm your wardrobe stylist, here's your outfit." I replied and grabbed it from the rack and handed it to him. He snatched it from my hand and went to his area. I handed Mick's outfit to him and then Vince walked up to me. I held out his outfit for him.

"Thanks, doll." He said and winked at me. "And, I'm glad you're here. We need someone who can challenge, Nikki." He said quietly and then walked over to his area. I smiled to myself and then walked out of the room.

I'm not gonna let Nikki get to me. I'm here for my job, nothing more and I won't lay him disturb me.

(A/N: A whole new approach to this story! I hope you all like this! I'm rewriting this story to show that if you practice, your writing does get better! But, I really hated how my first story went, I've always wanted to redo it, I finally am! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)