Chapter 8.

Nikki's POV

I awoke to someone shifting underneath my grasp. I must've gotten lucky last night. I smirked a little and opened my eyes. "Bambi?" I grumbled.

I took my arm off her and sat up. We're both still fully clothed, I guess nothing happened? It's a shame, she's good in bed. I saw my jacket on the other bed, folded up. Bambi must've done that, I just throw my clothes anywhere.

I stood up and grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. I saw my shoes by the end of the bed and slipped them on. I looked over at her again. She started to wake up, fuck. I just wanted to slip out without her noticing. She blinked a few times and saw me. She stretched and sat up.

"Good morning, are you feeling better?" She asked. Feeling better? What is she talking about?

"I guess." I replied.

She got up and stretched some more before grabbing her pack of cigarettes and putting one between her lips and lighting it. I studied her face. She's actually stunning, she has amazing plump lips. I would kill to feel those lips wrapped around–

"Nikki?" Carly asked, breaking me from my thoughts. I shook my head a little and raised my eyebrows. "Why're you staring at me?" She asked.

I cleared my throat. Don't tell her what you actually think. "Just can't believe you look that rough in the morning." I replied with a chuckle. But, as soon as the words left my lips, I felt bad.

Carly's face dropped. She looked down at her feet before looking at me again. "I helped you last night, you would've probably overdosed if I wasn't there for you and you treat me like this?" She asked, bitterness in her voice. "That's why you're here right now. You asked me to lay with you." She added on.

"You probably begged me to stay with you, there's no way in hell I'd want to just hold you." I said. Why am I such an asshole? Why do I say these things? Why am I so bitter towards everyone? Especially the people who actually are nice to me.

Hurt flashed over her face. She took a drag of her cigarette. "Just, get out." She said. "I should've just left you on the hotel floor." She mumbled and exhaled the smoke.

"I didn't ask for your fucking help. You didn't have to help me, I don't need your help." I spat.

"Whatever, Nikki. What-the-fuck-ever." She said. "Why're you such a fucken asshole?" She asked.

"Why are you all over my dick? Don't you have a life?" I asked and chuckled.

"Get out!" She exclaimed and tears filled her eyes. I laughed. "What's so fucken funny?!" She exclaimed.

"You're always crying, toughen up." I replied and rolled my eyes.

She put her cigarette in her mouth and charged over to me. She grabbed my leather jacket and roughly dragged me towards the door. Damn, she's actually pretty strong. She opened the door and shoved me out, I stumbled out and hit against the wall.

"Never talk to me again. I fucken mean it, and to think I actually started to let my walls down for you, I actually started to think that people were wrong about you, hell I even allowed myself to have a crush on you!" She cried, tears poured down her cheeks. "People were right about you! You're a selfish asshole!" She yelled and slammed the door shut.

The force of her shutting it made my hair blow backwards. Holy shit.. I didn't.. I can't even form words. I really am a selfish asshole. I didn't know she had a crush on me. I didn't know she felt this way about me and I destroyed her.

I felt guilt wash over me, I don't know why I feel so guilty. I say way worse stuff to everyone else, but I feel utterly awful right now. I need to do something to make it up to her. I don't know what, but I'm gonna so something for her.

(A/N: Leave your predictions for what Nikki will do in the comments! Who knows, maybe I'll use it☺️Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)