Chapter 33.

Nikki's POV

Carly and I haven't spoken to each other in a few days. I don't know why I got so angry with her, like she said. I do the same, but I don't want her to be me. I don't want to see those trackmarks on her arm, she's way smarter than this.

I rented a car to drive around and I'm going to talk Carly into getting in and we can just talk. I'm going to try not to get angry but, I know how I can get.

I pulled up outside the hotel and saw Carly sitting outside, underneath the awning reading a book with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. I rolled down the window and the sound of the rain became more apparent.

"Bambi!" I yelled.

Her head shot up and she shut her book. I gestured her to come to the car and she sighed. She stood up, put her book in her bag and threw her cigarette. She quickly ran to the car and got inside, I rolled up the window.

"Aw, you missed me so much you ran to me?" I asked with a smirk and started driving.

"Don't flatter yourself, it was raining. I wanted to get out of the rain quickly." She replied. "I thought you wanted me to get away from you, why did you want me to get in the car?" She asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." I replied.

"After days of ignoring me?" She asked.

"Carly, please." I said and glanced over at her. "Just give me a chance to talk to you and we can talk things through." I said and turned my attention back to the road.

"Fine. What is it you wanna talk about?" She asked and put her bag on the floor.

"Why did you start shooting up?" I asked. "How did that even come about?" I asked. 

"Vince showed me." She replied quietly.

"What?!" I exclaimed and looked over at her. "Why would he do that?! When were you hanging out with him?!" I yelled.

"You're fucking yelling again!" She exclaimed. "Pull over, I want out!" She said.

"No! I'm not done!" I yelled. "I don't want you around him!" I yelled and turned my attention back to the road. "You had sex with him, I don't really like the idea of you hanging out with him!" I yelled.

"I'm allowed to be around whoever the hell I want to be around!" She yelled back.

"Don't yell at me, you don't have the right to be mad at me!" I yelled.

"Oh, for fuck sakes, Nikki!" She exclaimed. "I'm so sick of this!" She yelled.

"Sick of what?!" I yelled.

"Of you treating me like shit!" She replied.

I looked over at her. "If you're so sick of me, then leave the tour and never contact me again!" I yelled.

Her face changed, she no longer looked angry. She looked upset, broken even. As soon as I saw her face, I felt regret and guilt wash over me. Tears filled her eyes and she looked away from me.

She gasped. "Nikki, watch out!" She exclaimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked ahead. A truck was coming right towards us. I quickly veered to get away from it and as soon as I did, we smashed into a tree. My head hit against the steering wheel and everything went black.

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. I sat up and put my hand on my head. As soon as I did I felt something wet. I looked down at my fingers and saw blood. I pulled down my mirror and saw it was just a small gash. I sighed in relief.

"That was a close one." I said and looked over at Carly. Only Carly wasn't there.

The windshield was busted out and I gasped. I quickly got out of the car.

"Carly?!" I exclaimed. I walked around the front of the car and saw her laying, lifeless on the ground. Glass is sticking out of her head, her body is bloody and cut up.

"Oh my god!!" I yelled. I ran over to her and fell to my knees next to her. "Carly!!" I yelled. I shook her gently. "Carly, wake up!" I yelled.

I stood up and looked around. I walked out to the road and looked around. Nobody's around. No cars, nothing.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed. I ran my hands through my hair as the tears poured down my face. "I NEED AN AMBULANCE, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I sobbed. "ANYONE, PLEASE HELP!" I continued.

I ran back over to Carly and fell on my knees next to her again. I put my head on her back as I sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Carly. I didn't mean it, I didn't mean what I said. You can't die because you need to know that I didn't mean it, I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry." I rambled on as I sobbed.

I picked my head up and looked around. "Oh, God please, SOMEBODY HELP! I NEED HELP!" I screamed.

(A/N:...Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Please vote, it's greatly appreciated. Feedback is always welcome & encouraged. Okay bye🧸)