Chapter 12.

Carly's POV

"Where are we going?" I slurred as the man started to help me out of the bar. "Where's Nikki?" I asked.

"That's where we're going. To Nikki, I'm taking you to her right now." He said. He got me outside the bar.

"Nikki's a boy." I slurred and gave him a dirty look. "I want Nikki." I said, my words still slurring.

"I'm taking you to Nikki." He said as he started to walk me down the sidewalk.

I'm so confused, I can't remember anything after getting a drink put in front of me earlier in the bar. Everything is blurry, I don't know where I am. I noticed that I'm walking extremely slow, we haven't even made it past the bar yet.

I looked around at some of the people outside and I saw Tommy and Vince. "Tommy, Vince!" I slurred.

They looked over and immediately their eyes went wide. "Go get Nikki." Vince said as he quickly walked over to me. Tommy rushed off and back into the bar.

"Get your hands off of her!" Vince yelled as he held onto me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! She's the one who wants me!" The man shouted.

"Yeah, he gave me a drink and now he's gonna take me to find Nikki." I slurred, looking at Vince.

I heard running footsteps and I looked over and saw Nikki with Tommy.

"You drugged her!" Vince angrily yelled at the man.

This is all so confusing. I don't know what they're talking about. Vince tore me away from the man and held me bridal style.

Nikki immediately grabbed the guy and started to beat him up. I looked up at Vince, his hair looks really pretty in the moonlight. I lifted my hand up and started to play with it. Vince looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm just a little confused and dizzy." I slurred.

After whatever amount of time, I was finally in Nikki's arms, in the hotel room. I moved my head to look up at Nikki, only to find out that he was already looking down at me.

"Why're you staring at me?" I slurred. He frowned and moved the hair out of my face.

"I'm really worried about you, Carly." He replied. I caught glimpse of his hand and saw that his knuckles are all bruised and scraped up. I gasped and grabbed his hand.

"What happened?!" I exclaimed, still slurring.

"You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head. "I got into a fight at the bar, that's all." He said sadly.

I nodded a little and laid my head on his chest. It feels like I'm on a water mattress with how woosey I feel. I hope I can just go to sleep soon, I hate feeling so dizzy. I shut my eyes and I felt Nikki place a kiss on my head.

"You don't remember anything from tonight, do you?" I heard him ask. I shook my head. "Well, I guess that's a good thing." He said quietly.

He started to rub my back. Just that simple gesture is making me feel 100x better. I'm so happy I'm laying here with Nikki. He makes me feel so happy. This is the first time in my life that I've actually been happy.

Maybe I'm not exactly happy right now because of how I feel, but when Nikki started treating me good, I realized how happy I am. I've had such a shit life, being with Nikki like this fills me with so much joy. I can't even put it into words, maybe this isn't just a small crush anymore, maybe I like Nikki more than I think.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)