Chapter 11.

Carly's POV

Tonight, I'm actually going out with the rest of Mötley. Nikki and I have been, I guess.. dating? For a couple days now. It's been really nice, I could get used to this side of Nikki.

Anyways, Nikki talked me into going out with them after their show. I don't know how he did it, but here I am, on the bus waiting for Nikki to get ready.

"Come on, hurry up." I whined. I heard Nikki chuckle from inside the bathroom.

"I'm almost done, baby." I heard him say.

What the hell is he even doing in there? It's been close to 15 minutes. But, before I had a chance to ask him what he's doing, he opened the bathroom door.

"Okay, ready to go?" He asked.

"I've been ready for a while." I replied with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and took my hand in his. I glanced down at our hands and I caught a glimpse of his arm. There's a fresh track mark. I looked back up at Nikki.

"You shot up?" I asked.

He sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, let's go!" He replied and smiled again.

I sighed. I need to talk to him about that some time soon. I just decided to go, I don't wanna start problems.

Nikki walked out of the tour bus, me right by his side. As soon as we exited the bus, a limo was right in front of us. Nikki opened the door and ushered me inside first.

"Nice, Carly's joining?" Tommy asked Nikki.

"Yeah, he talked me into it. I don't know how." I replied with a light chuckle, before Nikki had a chance to speak up. I sat down right next to the window.

"Trust me, baby. You'll have fun." Nikki said as he sat next to me and pecked my cheek.

I smiled a little, I glanced around and saw that it was just me, Nikki, Vince and Tommy. No Mick?

"Aren't you guys missing someone?" I asked.

"Mick doesn't really like to go out with us as often, he's staying in tonight." Vince replied. "Who's ready to hit the town?!" He asked loudly.

Almost immediately, the limo started to drive. Each second that goes by, I'm getting more and more anxious. I'm not good around large groups of people. Hell, I'm not even good around a small group of people. What did I get myself into?

Nikki slide another shot over to me, I looked at the shot and then up to him again. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

He laughed. "No, I'm just getting you a drink every time I do." He replied.

"You know I'm a lightweight!" I laughed as I picked up the shot.

"Hey, you're the one that keeps drinking them. I'm not forcing you to." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and downed the shot. I've definitely drank way too much, I feel really woosey. I'm surprised I haven't been slurring a lot because, I feel messed up. At least I don't feel anxious anymore, that's a plus.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Nikki asked after he downed his shot.

I rested my head on my hand. "I feel really wasted." I replied and laughed a little.

Nikki laughed, too. "Really? Because I'm just now getting my buzz." He teased, smirk on his lips.

I squinted my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and kissed my head.

"I gotta use the bathroom, don't party too hard without me." He said and winked. I smiled and he got up and walked off.

I sighed and glanced around the room. I should not have drank this much. I honestly have no clue how I haven't thrown up yet, but I'm sure that'll happen soon.

I got broken from my thoughts when I saw another drink slide in front of me. I rolled my eyes. Nikki must've ordered me another drink while heading to the bathroom. Eh, I'm already wasted, what the hell? I picked the drink up and took a few sips of it.

A man walked over to me sat down in the chair that Nikki was previously sitting it. "Is this seat taken?" His gruff voice filled my ears.

"Actually, yeah. I'm waiting for my b–" I almost said boyfriend. "My friend." I corrected myself.

"Do you like the drink?" He asked, completely ignoring what I said about the seat. I sighed again.

"Yeah, it's alright." I replied and took another sip.

"Well, that's good to know, I'm glad my money didn't go to waste." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I bought you the drink, sweetie." He chuckled.

"Oh!" I said and put it back down. "Well, thank you, that was very sweet of you." I said.

I scanned the room for Nikki, god. What is taking him so long? I don't wanna be talking to this man anymore. As I was looking around, it was almost like I got 10x more drunk than I already am. The room started to spin, it feels like I can't even speak. This isn't right.

My eyes widened when I realized. I slowly looked over at the man who had a smirk on his face. He put something in my drink. I need to get away and find Nikki, or Tommy, or Vince. I quickly gripped onto the bar to try and stand, as soon as my feet hit the floor, my legs turned to jello.

I started to fall when the man caught me. "Where do you think you're going, the night is just starting." He said quietly in my ear.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)