დSixteen❧

დWARNING: Explicit Content Ahead❧

დ❧

There's something about the way Eli kisses me that excites me every time we are alone. Or maybe it has to do with how his hands graze down my sides and grip the sides of my thighs. If not that, it is definitely the hungry stamina spent tangled in his bed. 

My head tipped back, lips parting out a gasp as I clutched to the bed sheets. Eli's name was whimpered and I clenched my teeth together until panting that I couldn't take it anymore. The Hybrid Werewolf didn't acknowledge my faltering will power to keep up with the tantalizing attention Eli was giving me. 

I lifted my head, peering down to where those wolf eyes stared up at me. Wincing, I gasped, "Damn you!" and that only made him chuckle while I leaned back. 

Eli climbed up, hovering over me and those beautiful eyes of his shimmered. "That's it, Wren..." he teased, his fingers taking place of his mouth and didn't even flinch at my nails digging into his shoulders. His mouth took their place against my neck, suckling at the skin. The more he teased, the more I clung to Eli and begged him to stop. 

The sound of the foil packet was my Saving Grace! I pulled his face to mine, locking our mouths together. Eli captured my small cry when his hips made their first thrust against mine; his upper torso lifting a bit to keep kissing me as his hand gripped onto the top of the headboard. 

Because of Gray's complaints that I was "loud", Eli has been trying to keep our sexual rendezvous to the time of day when everyone was either downstairs or out of the house. For the most part, this has worked. It gave me a chance to have my way with Eli though it was only for an hour. 

It's like Oakley knew I needed her brother to ravish me or something because then I could hear her calling for me throughout the house. 

At night, that was riskier. Everyone was sleeping so for Eli and I to have sex without having Gray throw something at his bedroom wall to signal for us to cut it out, that was a mission. But it made it so fucking hot either way. 

"Eli!" I cried, wrapping an arm around his neck and letting my other hand's fingers drag down his muscled back. My boyfriend's groans got louder, accompanied with a few curses here and there from my biting his lip. 

I lost track of time. I really, really did. I mean, can you blame me? 

The moment I heard, "Wreeeeeeeen!" from down the hall, I felt Eli's hips halt and I whimpered, shaking my head and grit my teeth. "Dammit!" 

My unsatisfied body fell back onto the bed, my head leaning back against the pillow as I shut my eyes tightly. I was mentally cursing Maddox Hollow for taking Cleo away from Oakley. Now it was like I was paying for it and my delicious moments with Eli were taken too. 

Eli panted, looking over his shoulder before turning to look down at me. I frowned up at him though he gave me a small grin. His hard chest rose and fell from our build up. 

"I'm going to kill your sister..."

My boyfriend shook his head, that smile on his face again. He bent, giving me a quick kiss before pulling back to get off me. I remained there, frowning at the ceiling until hearing that, "Wreeeeeeeeen!" again which made my eyes shut and nose scrunch. 

"Oak really knows how to kill a mood..." Eli grumbled, standing up to pull on his boxer briefs. 

My eyes followed the movement until he turned to me and held out his hand. I reluctantly took it, sitting up and thanking him for my tank top he handed to me. As I was pulling it over my head, Oakley shouted for me again then knocked on her brother's door.