დFifteen❧

დ R E C A P❧

"Gray..." I leaned my head to get his attention. He looked so down-hearted and I didn't know if anything I said would make him feel better. Even a little. "You can't help how you feel about her. I know she might be younger but it would be completely wrong if she was a child. The age gap is not that bad and I think Mr. Hollow will realize that. He just needs time to realize that his daughter means more to you than what he thinks."

"You make it sound so easy."

"It can be..." I shrugged a shoulder. "It can be if you give it time. Just don't give up and mope around. Keep yourself busy. That doesn't mean you care any less about Cleo it just means you are showing that Mr. Hollow isn't getting the best of you. You are going to be happy and so will Cleo. It will take time... like I said."

I crossed my arms over my chest, mentally wishing that things worked out for him. That he was able to be happy just like his siblings. Of course, I was referring that hope of his happiness with Cleo Hollow.

I don't think anyone of us realized at that moment that newcomer, Ivy, would make a such huge impact on that. Especially Gray.

 A N D N O W...

"Do these look straight to you?" 

Oakley scrunched her nose while seated on the grass in front of the house. Her attention was on the colorful threads she was using to create a drawing of some sort. I don't know, something her mom did back in high school. Oakley was into art though she struggled with her creativity a bit. 

Beside her was Bobby. He sat patiently with her, just to keep her company. I noticed that he wasn't really looking at her artwork when the blond grinned at her profile and assured her that it was perfect the way it was. 

Oakley glanced at him, doing a double-take then frowned while tilting her head. "You didn't even look!" 

Bobby smiled, chuckling as he nodded, "Alright, alright!" He shifted so he could look over the work she had before shrugging a shoulder. "It's a little crooked."

"It is?

The disheartened tone made Bobby's head turn and his eyes went wide-eyed. "But it looks pretty though!" he quickly amended. 

As I was supposedly reading a book, I bit the corner of my lip, shaking my head from my snooping at the teenagers. 

Since Eli was in a follow up meeting with Azkar at the moment, he asked that I watched his sister. I rolled my eyes at him when he grumbled that he gave me full permission to throttle Bobby with my book if the teenager tried to get handsy with Oakley. 

So here I was, being a total weirdo and peering over my book every so often.

I remember being their age and learning how to work the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Back then, I was always trying to be the best girlfriend I could be though I had a moron for a boyfriend. Luckily, that wasn't the case for Oakley. Bobby might be a little snipe, but it was obvious how much he liked the she-wolf, especially because of who her father and brothers were. 

What insane Werewolf would come within two feet of Oakley with Romantic intentions? On purpose?

Bobby blushed when Oakley's gray eyes squinted at him for a good full minute. She just stared at him. Making him uncomfortable until the boy let out a long relieved sigh when Oakley leaned over to kiss his cheek. The blond had that goofy grin on his face again.