Proposing And Talking ❤

In Johns house !

Nikki: What are you talking about ?

John: Well I'm obviously not going to tell you how and when I'm going to propose to you !

Nikki: Haha I know but it just makes me happy to know you're going to and there's a future between us !

John: Me trying to get you pregnant isn't enough ? Haha !

Nikki: Haha well a baby doesn't make things better !

John: Neither does marriage but theres nothing wrong in our relationship ! So it's not like you're trying to get pregnant to keep me and I'm not trying to marry you right away because I think you're going to leave !

Nikki: Yes you're right it's just hard because I thought I'd be pregnant by now !

John: You just want Nanna to kill me !

Nikki: Haha she won't kill you ! She would be mad at first yes but kill you no !

John: Haha I just don't want you to cry over this baby when it happens it will happen let's not pressure anything !

Nikki: You're right so should I sneak Nanna's blanket back ?

John: We can keep it for a while longer if it makes you happy !

Nikki: It gives me hope !

John: Then we can sneak it back some other time !

Nikki: Okay !

John: I love you !

Nikki: I love you too !!

He leaned in to kiss her and trailed down to her neck ! They spent the rest of the day making love and cuddling !

A few days later !! At the beach !

JoJo: This is so much fun !

Nikki: I know we should come to the beach more often !

Brie: Okay girls lets go back out with the guys !

Nikki: Oh Layla thank you for coming with Alex !

Layla: No problem he's nice !

Nattie: Oh okay come on let's go out !

Trinity: And watch our men eat their hearts out !

They laugh and step out of the bus and watch as the guys eyes pop out !

Alex Pov

I hadn't remember how sexy Nicole looked in a bikini ! I can't wait for John to leave her !

Johns Pov

I couldn't believe that I was agreeing to do this ! I love Nicole why would I leave her !! I guess maybe the fact that she's doubting ever leaving me and going back to him has me scared so I would rather give her this time to be apart and see if it helps her ! Decide what's best for her and hopefully she chooses me!

Nikki: Hey what's wrong ?

John: Nothing you just have me mesmerized !

Nikki: Aww then I picked a good bikini !

John: Haha remember the night you were embarrassed that I saw you in just in you're bra and underwear ?

Nikki: Haha that was a fun night bad hang over though !

John: I remember ! It's the first time I saw your sweet as body ! In nothing but a bra and underwear by your own choosing !

Nikki: Haha you don't need to mention it I know how I get haha !

John: You're adorable when drunk though I must admit !

Nikki: Yeah well you haven't seen me go past Brie Mode !

John: Then I think I should !

Nikki: No ! You shouldn't !

John: Whatever you want !!

After a few more hours of being on the beach it starts to get dark and while Cody take JoJo away to propose to her the guys start setting up the bonfire !! When they come back Cody raises her hand and shows off JoJo's new ring !! They all celebrate while John starts popping those bottle of champagne to celebrate !!

There all just sitting around the camp fire !

Nikki: I'd like to make a toast to my best friend and JoJo who's like my sister !! I love you both and wish you nothing but a life time of happiness !

JoJo: Aww thanks Nikki '

Cody: I'd like to thank Nikki and John and Randy for helping put this all together I don't know how I would have done it without you guys !

John: Anytime !

Their there for a few more hours when Cody pulls John and Randy a side !

Cody: Hey would you guys like to be my best man ?

John: We would be honored !!

Randy: Od course !!

They bro hug it out then JoJo pulls Brie and Nikki aside

JoJo: Brie would you be my one of my bridesmaid ?

Brie: Of course !!

JoJo: Okay Nikki will you be my maid of honor ?

Nikki: Omg yes !!

JoJo: Thank you it would make me happy and I know it would just make Cody so happy since you helped him not just with this but with everything else in his life ! And you with me too !!

Nikki: You guys were always there for me too !! So I would be honored to be apart of your special day !!

After that they all headed home !

A few weeks later it was just 2 days before John had to leave !!

John: Hey Nicole could we talk ?

Nikki: Yeah sure what about babe ?

John: This is hard for me to do this because believe it or not I love you !

Nikki: John what is it you're scaring me ?

John: I'm breaking up with you.........