@rehmat_blessing

Suggested and appreciation note was written by @Galgaddott. Thanks a lot!

@rehmat_blessing is a very good writer!!! For a story, the theme and elements are very important and she's an expert in that part.

Her books had made me realize that love is a beautiful feeling that is felt from the heart! She once told me that love is a feeling which can never be described and is different for everyone ☺️

Her cordial nature impresses everyone and leaves an impact.

She's one of the most important people to me, who encouraged me to write more and more stories on AdiYa!!

Thank you Rehmat I'll be forever grateful for your support and love. You're one of the best persons I've come across on Wattpad and Instagram.

Who motivated you to start writing?

No one actually motivated me. I always had stories in my mind as I live in a fantasy world since childhood soo thought that it would be great to share it, and just like that, I started writing...I motivated myself, maybe.

Oh, that's great!

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

Inspiration mostly comes from movies to the stories I read here and there and of course the happenings around me... I love dreaming as I already told that my imaginations play a great role and I try my best to keep my stories as real as I can, rest I don't know what my readers feel.

Hmmm,

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

Umm....actually yeh. I expected it to flourish deep down in my heart but I didn't keep many expectations as I know that expectations usually kills you....so basically I expected people to like my story but didn't expect the love I'm getting.

That's great Ma Sha Allah!

How do you tackle haters?

Haters, I don't know if I've any... but yeh, if I ever have I'll appreciate that personal opinion and will love to improve my mistakes... I feel haters are the ones who will really help me to improve myself.

Unquestionably!

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Outside Wattpad- currently in love with Paulo Coelho writings.

Inside Wattpad- @Aishu_Writes and @Sh_aarohi are the only ones who have managed to be in my favourite lists since the beginning.

How often do you update your books?

I don't update regularly at all....my updates depend on my schedule and my state of mind....sometimes I update when I'm happy and sometimes when I'm depressed and many-a-times I update just to have notifications AnD check how many people are still here reading my stories.....I update when I feel that I'll be able to pen down my thoughts and emotions.

That's nice!

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

It again depends on my state of mind....if I've drafted the chapter in mind when it takes me around 1 hour and sometimes it takes me a couple of days to update... and about words I'm not specific much, I write what I had drafted and it usually crosses 1k or more...the last thing I remember is that I wrote around 6k words in one hour or something nearby...I hate to be interrupted while writing and usually I get interrupted which leads to delays of update.