@adiyalove

Suggested by and note written by @abd330.

@adiyalove is a well-known beypanah fan fiction writer with about four books published. She knows exactly how to keep her readers hooked, involved and yearning for more with her books. She has beautifully penned down her books and get an amazing response from her readers sometimes making them cry or jump with excitement. 

Let's get going to see what motivated her and what's her reason behind her work!

Who motivated you to start writing?

My sister.

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

From all the amazing books I read...

Nice!

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

Of course, u expect it to flourish when u write it...

Hmm,

How do you tackle haters?

I just love them more ;)

That's such a positive approach, though always sitting behind the screen and just typing mean comments do hurt a lot on the positive side you can sometimes learn from your haters, the things which make people, not like it, most fans will not realize but haters are certainly motivators.

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

@Sh_aarohi and @abd330 inside Wattpad and Gabriela on Instagram.

Oh, then you will be glad to know that @abd330's interview is out and @Sh_aarohi is in my list to come!

How often do you update your books?

It depends on my schedule.

Right!

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

My current books contain at least 2000 words and it takes me at least an hour to write one chapter.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Ya sure!

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I expect my readers to honestly express their views on my story... Whatever it is...Good or bad...Just honestly give the review.

True!

How did you come up with your username? 

Just got it!

How did you discover Wattpad?

My friend suggested to me.

When did you start writing?

Last year...December.

What do you like most and least about writing?

I like writing it... It interests me a lot. I hate it when I am unable to get ideas for a very long time..

Alright!

What is the reason for your writing?

I love the couple m writing books on. That's JenShad...❤

 Nice!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I would love to be Zoya from my book... And let me tell u... I've characterized her as me... So I'd love to totally be her.

Haha!

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Just feel your book... Imagine yourself in all of the characters and then write... U will enjoy writing...

Certainly! 

Thank you so much @adiyalove for being part of this interview. It was lovely to know about you!

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.