@QuerenciaHaven

Suggested by 

@QuerenciaHaven I haven't read your book but my friend has and it was a dying request to have your interview.

I would love to read further because I just read a little but I promise I know plot and major scenes happening in it because of my friend. (enemy would be a better word)

The only writer I know who has written FORTY books and is a regular updater. Wow just Wow.

Sorry for not reading all but you see I haven't watched beypanah (beypanah fans just stop hating on me over here but I am not a big fan of Indian dramas and movies)

Who motivated you to start writing?

No one actually motivated me, i've been passionate about writing for as long as I can remember, then one day I decided to publish my work rather than keep it as something only I could see.

Nice!

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

A lot of it comes from my own emotions and feelings, behind every story is my own views that I wish for others to see or lessons I've learned that I hope others can find useful.

So beautifully answered!

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

No! I really didn't, I'm still in disbelief.

lol,

How do you tackle haters?

I don't think I have any, haha. But if I do, then I haven't come across them, either way, they're human just like me and I wish them the best, I don't see any need for hate in this world so would probably wonder why I'm hated.

Wow great, you are loved then!

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favourite things:

Inside Wattpad, my favourite things are; my readers because I wouldn't be me without them, knowing my work has helped someone and writing in general. Outside of Wattpad; my cat, always, my friends and my family.

I love cats too!

How often do you update your books?

Usually, every few days if I feel connected to a book, it all depends on how motivated I am, how inspired and how much time I have.

Hmmm,

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

Hours! 1000-3000!

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

No! I'd just hold them back.

Oh, so all those who were planning to with @QuerenciaHaven back off!

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

Usually shock, my stories tend to have a shock factor and I'm known for ending on a cliffhanger which annoys them, but usually an emotional response, many of my readers have cried because of my work.

Yeah I get really annoyed at cliffhangers

How did you discover Wattpad?

I wanted an app to read free books, came across it on my phone many, many years ago.

When did you start writing?

Publicly, about 2 years ago? I think.

What do you like most and least about writing?

I love telling stories and making people connect with my characters. Writing in itself is hard, it takes ages to write and I never ever plan, so that probably makes my life harder.

What is the reason for your writing?

In complete honesty, I just want to provide a place where people can come to forget their real life and indulge in someone else's, I want people to learn something and this is my way of reaching out to people who may need to talk about personal stuff.

Such positive thinking!

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Write for you, not for fame.

As a psychologist or studying psychology how do you feel about countries where mental health isn't taken seriously and what would you like to tell those societies?

I am studying criminology and psychology. It makes me sad, mental health is far more important than physical health in my eyes, if you feel sad you struggle to live throughout each day. As someone who has been diagnosed with mental health issues, I'd just like to remove the views around mental health. No one is weaker for struggling, try a day in someone's shoes who suffer from mental health, you'd never see them as weak, they truly are the strongest people I've ever met and they have such beautiful souls.

That is so true!

Thankyou so much @QuerenciaHaven to have you, It was lovely to know about you.

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.

Follow Me!!!

GUESS WHO'S NEXT!??