@Infinitebae

@Infinitebae has written around 5 books, you guys really need to go check out!

Alongside recently she has opened a community @Infiniteloveabode which is a multipurpose community where we render services of reviewing, commenting, editing, designing and more. So if you want help to better yourself or for your book to be recognized you need to follow and contact @Infiniteloveabode community right away for your own good!

Let's interview this individual!

Who motivated you to start writing?

My mum. She motivated me to start answering the voices in my head.

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

From my surroundings, From what I watch and From what I listen to.

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

Well not really, as I was surprised when people actually read it, and even more, they voted on it.

How do you tackle haters?

By ignoring them.

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

My top three writers are Chinua Achebe, Nardine Gordimer, and Ms. J.K Rowling. 

How often do you update your books?

I update my book at least once a week.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

It takes me up to four days to write a chapter and I usually write 2000+ words in a chapter.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Yes, I would love that.

How did you come up with your username?

Well, I have delved into so many things, from sports to arts, and I'm still looking forward to trying everything out. That's where I got Infinite from. Bae simply adding the before anything else to infinite. The name means that I search for the infinite before anything else.

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I expect them to be amazed, to be thrilled and above all to be happy with what I have written.

How did you discover Wattpad?

A cousin told me about Wattpad after she found out that I could write stories.

Same here!!!

When did you start writing?

I started writing few months ago.

What do you like most and least about writing?

I like the fact that writing is a way by which an author expresses their thoughts through the words written. I absolutely love writing, it's my life.

Right,

Least? uh o k a y

Just kidding maybe you love everything about it!

What is the reason for your writing?

Writing is a way to explain how I see the world through my eyes, and it is also a way for me to escape the reality of life.

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I would absolutely choose Bright...Yes, the five-year-old main character of D night. I choose her because I would love to get to go back to my childhood and relive them.

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

My advice would be that you should never give up even when it seems that no one reads what you write, as somewhere there is someone who absolutely cherishes what you write. Never stop trying to improve yourself, it's never going to be a waste.

This is the best basic advice every writer should know!

Anything you had like to add?

Nope, just that this is my first interview.