@Ayshatou__

Suggested and note written by @ishabdool. Thanks a lot...

@Ayshatou__ is the published author of 'I WAS CREATED LIKE THIS' and 'DOWNHEARTED'. Her books are so emotional, open minded and a bit long but we love her books because they encourage us to be bold and proud of how we were created no matter what.

Who motivated you to start writing?

I've never thought about writing my entire life, but boredom and the urge to write out what was eating me up motivated me. 

Hmmm,

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

I was inspired by the situation I was in, and Alhamdulillah, it brought out the writer in me. 

 Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

 I've never expected that. And I couldn't thank Allah enough for that blessing.

Alhamdullilah!

How do you tackle haters?

 I don't. I can't point a finger at my hater, even if I have, I don't know them. 

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Oh, it's @colleenhoover inside Wattpad and for outside it should be Nora Roberts and a poet Najwa Zebian.

How often do you update your books?

It depends on how free I am. I can update daily or even twice a day. But girl, I can take months without writing! 

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

It doesn't take long. For 2k words, it takes me an hour. For 1500 words, it takes at least 45minutes. My words don't usually exceed that. 

Wow, that's pretty fast.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Yes, sure! I'd love to collaborate and learn from other writers. 

Such a positive thought.

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I expect their love and support. 

How did you discover Wattpad?

Through a friend, I could call a sister.

She would be a blessing for your readers then.

When did you start writing?

9th August 2017.

What do you like most and least about writing?

I love everything about writing!

What is the reason for your writing?

I have no reason for writing, it's my passion and I pray to achieve and fly high. 

In Sha Allah!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I'd choose to be Ummi! Because she has a lot of me in her. 

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Don't bother yourself about your reads or votes, that'll come eventually. Just strive hard to become a great writer than you are.

Such a motivating message. Thanks

There is a message @Ayeshatou__ wanted to add:

Alhamdulillah, I'm a published author! My second book is published. 'I was created like this'.

Thank you so much for taking out time @Aishatou__. It was a short interview but I absolutely loved it!!!