@zahra_tae_14

@zahra_tae_14, a kind, sweet hearted and passionate girl who comes up with unique ideas expressing her feelings in her books.

A talented writer.

The Seven Brothers, the book glimpsing these 7 brothers life, from loving each other to annoying each other.

Vampire, a book of will life change, will she forget her past and become happy or will it be hell now that she has met a Vampire, a creature she didn't believe in, living in her neighborhood, next door to be exact in the most creepy and old mansion?

@zahra_tae_14 has written 2 more books, one the most well known book 'Married to a CEO' and other 'I am sorry'.

Who motivated you to start writing?

My motivation was my English teacher and close friends.

I see!

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

I got inspired by BTS.

Hmm,

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

I never thought that people would really like my book and it was surprising indeed.

Indeed!

How do you tackle haters?

Ignore them as it is the same thing I could do.

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

J.K. Rowling, James Dashner, and @pocketbangton.

J.K Rowling should be everyone's favourite writer because she's mine and my taste are the best. (Just Kidding)

How often do you update your books?

I update once a week but if I'm free I give double updates.

Habitual! 

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

I would take approximately 45 minutes and I write 1000+ words.

Either it's because you are a fast writer or you are in practice because it takes me 1 hour or more in just editing an interview.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

I would love to do that.

How did you come up with your username?

Hah! My name and my celebrity bias's name plus my lucky number. Lol.

Oh!

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I just want them to like what I write and learn something from what I write. 

How did you discover Wattpad?

I searched up online books and Internet suggested Wattpad. So yah!

When did you start writing?

I started writing when I was 14.

Then it surely is a lucky number! :)

What do you like most and least about writing?

I love to give so much of plot twist and the thing I don't like is when I am not in a mood I can't bring myself up to write.

What is the reason for your writing?

I wanted to write a diary and I couldn't coz my family doesn't like me writing stuff. If I write my personal and private stuff my sister reads it and tells my mom and she lectures so I write all my emotions in the book. People won't know which is really my feelings and which are not.

I feel you because that's what my sister does and I don't trust my personal stuff anymore!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I would choose everyone because practically all my qualities divided into personalities.

Interesting!

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Be optimistic and never hate your writing. Even if you feel your story isn't good, there will be one person in the world who will support you.

Amazing advice! 

Thank you so much @zahra_tae_14 for being part of this interview. It was lovely to know about you!

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.

Follow Me!!!

GUESS WHO'S NEXT!??

Insights Of Your Favourite Authors.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें