@heyyyitzme6

Thank you @abd330 and @PunEnthusiast for writing an amazing note of our today's writer!

Absolutely loved this appreciation introduction 

@heyyyitzme6 is one of the most creative writers who showers her readers with daily updates. She is an author whose books have crossed hundreds of thousands of views. Married My Enemy being the most popular one with over 500k reads. Her other splendid books include The Unwanted Bride, Widow and the Key To Their Hearts, which have also managed to set our hearts on fire. Whether it's humour, romance, anger, sadness, guilt or confusion, she knows how to perfectly describe each emotion. The more you read, the more you fall in love and down into her book, such as the magic in her writing.

@heyyyitzme6 clearly shows her belief that women should be strong, independent and should never be afraid of voicing out her opinion. She genuinely feels that women leads should be strong and that definitely shows from her fantastic work.

I am more than excited to put her interview out because it was framed so well, hopefully, you will enjoy it as well.

Who motivated you to start writing?

I've always liked writing since childhood, just the thought of letting your thoughts out to the world and sharing it makes me happy. After I read Bound By Law I got motivated you know? 

Oh!

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

I honestly think of them myself. Some of my stories, maybe ALL are basic love stories but I like adding something different and unique. Like Married My Enemy is a story about a relationship between a father and daughter. I just want people to read my books and understand the values of others and all. In other words, I like writing different stories so I stand out. 

Truly spoken!

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

Honestly no. Never. I thought it'll probably get 100k reads and that's it.

That's still a lot but your book deserves even more!

How do you tackle haters?

I don't have many haters if I be honest. I had one negative comment on my unwanted Bride once. Wouldn't call that a hater but someone pointing out true facts. I felt bad, if I be honest, I couldn't sleep for two days cuz I felt I let my readers down. But I couldn't also ignore it like some authors do. What I felt, I replied back to the person. It's better to listen and reply rather than read and ignore, you know?

Oops, you didn't sleep. But that is such a positive approach, many authors delete the comments, that is fine as well but I believe that you should reply whether privately to the person and never just ignore.

Outside and inside wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Outside of Wattpad, it's, Robert Bryndza. Kathryn Croft and Monica Murphy. And inside wattpad it's Bound By Law's author and Win Her Heart's.

How often do you update your books?

I'd like to say I update everyday. I've been updating two chapters everyday when I'm free, if not then least 1 chapter in two days period of time.

Fast, very fast updates!

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

If I ignore getting interrupted by fam then 40 minutes with over 2589 words if I don't have enough time. Or it's over 325 mostly.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

No. I wouldn't. I think it'll be too much of a hassle or ways to create problems. I'd like to stick to my own stories written by me. 

Hmmm,

How did you discover wattpad?

By a teacher in 2016 but I lost interests deleted until last Yr in April or May when my friend suggested it.

Teacher? You too! I  cannot imagine my any teacher recommending me Wattpad lol. They just recommend STUDIES. *sobs*

When did you start writing?

On wattpad since May or April, I think last year.

Great!

What do you like most and least about writing? 

I like letting out my opinions on various different topics. Hate it even I see grammar mistakes but I can't be bothered changing

What is the reason of you writing?

My readers. The amount of love and comments/feedbacks I get really lifts my mood up. Now I write for them more then myself.

Sweet!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

That's tricky oh god! I think I'd choosy Jaanvi from Married My Enemy because she's just, too strong. She's been through so much yet she knows how to deal with it. Even if she's sad she smiles, jokes, doesn't let anyone realise that she's crying from inside. She's also very straight forward like me. 

And too honest! I love Jaanvi!!!

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

I was told by Bounded By Law's author that 'write for yourself.' I'd say the same cuz it worked for me! You should always write for yourself and not others because end of the day, it'll make you happy.

There's something @heyyyitzme6 added, more like a message for all of you so make sure you read that!

I've wanted people to read strong characters of my books like Khushi, (from Unwanted Bride) passing the message that divorced women also have the write to live. Ellie, that WIDOW'S can also move on and live like other people. Neha, that sometimes staying quiet, keeping things to yourself and moving on from the past is important. And Jaanvi, that relationship are very important. Right, so right!

Thank you so much @heyyyitzme6 for being part of this interview. It was lovely to know about you!

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.